• Thread starter nyah
  • Start date
  • Replies 14
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 0

nyah

Website
www.websters.ie
So has anyone got some good shit for me??
Tryna get me some - you know butthole surfers - bikini kill - mudhoney sorta THANG (TUNS HEAD TO THE SIDE)
HAHA
ANYYYYYONE?!

Is that Stephen's sister? i have Butthole Surfers, Bikini Kill and Mudhoney stuff... in Kerry. i'll bring it up to limo-wreck one of these days. Pioughd is my favourite Buttholes album... but i don't have it.
Death to false Grunge!

I'm doing my Final year project on grunge i am. It's due in on the 22nd of Feb. If anyone's interested, they can have a read. It's actually called "Musical subcultures of the 1990's(Northwest America 1990-1994) It's not toootally finished yet though...

yeah I'm stepehn's sis - who are you?!
that'd be cool if you could drop me some cd's - let me know when you're comin to limerick - we could swap some stuff to copy or whatever - anything u want?
sar x

project on grunge EH! cula - is that u mr.ryan?
giveamanakick - friday night - I'll be there - livewire is gone from the temple and will be on the amc - I'll review it sur - I'm sure its good stuff.

ps . I swapped richard a grunge doc for nirvana's last concert (on loan of course) but am its from vh1 - if u aint seen it yet -u should check it out.
Sarza

heh heh - false grunge - I left when edgefly were playin - gig was ok - gig on friday night was cula - mr.ryan and the kyboshi ruled.
I'll talk to u about cd's the next time I see u - oh and all that false grunge!
later man,
Sar x

Giveamanakick (04 Feb, 2002 02:25 p.m.):
I'm doing my Final year project on grunge i am. It's due in on the 22nd of Feb. If anyone's interested, they can have a read. It's actually called "Musical subcultures of the 1990's(Northwest America 1990-1994) It's not toootally finished yet though...

yeah I'd be into having a read of that

ok.
I kinda came to the conclusion that grunge never existed mind! Just a big ol' American media frenzy
Kinda like the Gulf War in that respect...and the Dublin underground music scene...

See the way i make the jokes?
TeeHee

}>

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back