Groundhog Day (1 Viewer)

Vinnie

Supporter
Since 2000
Website
www.thejimmycake.org
A thread about travellers. A thread about Hot Press. Hag having some ridiculous argument with whomever is willing to take the bait. Some wally trying to stir up a bit of controversy but completely devoid of any humour or ingenuity? Fucking groundhog day.

Remember "Threads" on BBC2? Remember when the woman sees the mushroom cloud from the nuclear bomb in exploding in London and a trickle of urine comes out of the bottom of her pants? Well Thumped needs that woman's urine.

I dreamt that President Palmer from 24 was mushing some guy's face into the ground. it was unpleasant.

aoifed said:
You forgot to add 'a thread about Vinnie giving out about Thumped'.

I love you very much. and you're very clever.
No no. That's negated by the fact that I actually started a thread. I am the anti-groundhog. I am the fly-hog.

ALL BOW BEFORE THE FUCKING FLY-HOG!

Vinnie said:
A thread about travellers. A thread about Hot Press. Hag having some ridiculous argument with whomever is willing to take the bait. Some wally trying to stir up a bit of controversy but completely devoid of any humour or ingenuity? Fucking groundhog day.

Remember "Threads" on BBC2? Remember when the woman sees the mushroom cloud from the nuclear bomb in exploding in London and a trickle of urine comes out of the bottom of her pants? Well Thumped needs that woman's urine.
welcome to Year Zero

oh vinnie, please don't tell me you've gotten bitter in your old age :(

Don't turn into one of those cranky auld feckers who throw rocks at kids as they play in the street.

Wheels said:
Perhaps at the end of the day, when all's been said and done, and when you really think about it - where have all the young men gone?
Like the urine trickling down that woman's leg, the young men have left their place of wamth and entered the cold world to be lost forever

How could I be bitter when the definitive Leo Sayer 'Best of' came out today? Tonight I'm putting on my curly wig* to dance the night away.

*I have two curly wigs. Once I think Paddy Casey thought I was doing an impression of him because I was singing TV Ads from the eighties in a sean nos style while wearing a curly wig when he was sitting across from me in Whelans. I wasn't though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back