Day Trips (1 Viewer)

M. Stratosphere

Just an idea to start a thread on day trips, something for the weekends, and all that.

Picnic spots, hill climbers, one day campers, good beaches, even an old school spin of a Sunday, need to get out of the house because my hangover is going to make my head explode, whatever....

So if anyone has ideas or has been on one recently maybe write up what you did, how you got there and points of interest like I dunno finding the best ice cream parlour in west Galway....post photos too if you have any.

I'm sans car these days so if your using public transport, I'd be very appreciative if you posted bus numbers etc.

This should be home and abroad, as well as city and country folk.

Dart to howth, cliff walk around periphery and then back over the top. Maybe stop for a picnic or a swim. Or you could cycle there, not that far and there's an off-road cycle track for a good proportion of the way.

Walked the Howth Cliff Trail from Sutton to Howth yesterday as part of a longer trek. This is one of the few moments where the sun came out. How can you not hate these people for living there? So jealous. Can you imagine waking up in that house everyday? Most of my pictures are blurry from the rain. Very slippery out there when raining. Huge deep puddles and lots of mud. Make sure your hands are free for bracing yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back