Groom album launch 24/4/09 upstairs Whelan's (1 Viewer)

Thanks guys, I've got something in me eye

I don't see how holding off on buying the album in Road when you get a free one at the gig as being stingy at all. Just smart.

And seeing as I missed the gig, I'll be buying it in Road after all.

Mean and stingy... I think not.

Mike, I'll see you there! Well, providing the young un ever sleeps through the night... I'm looking forward to the next "wednesday thirsty". Will, you can come too... We'll talk about Magnolia and Safari updates ;)

Thanks guys, I've got something in me eye

I don't see how holding off on buying the album in Road when you get a free one at the gig as being stingy at all. Just smart.

And seeing as I missed the gig, I'll be buying it in Road after all.

Mean and stingy... I think not.

Mike, I'll see you there! Well, providing the young un ever sleeps through the night... I'm looking forward to the next "wednesday thirsty". Will, you can come too... We'll talk about Magnolia and Safari updates ;)
:)

We need to consign Magnolia to the past, Ian.

But Safari updates? Now you're talking!

I arrived late and only caught the last three songs, but they were all great. Moving West was particularly ace.
Good drummer joshing.
Anyway, I'm not going to comment on the stuff I didn't see, but I'm sure it was rad.
I didn't take an album as I already have one. Now I regret that, I could have chosen a potentially appreciative acquaintance or whatever to give it to.

That's what you get for being mean. I already had a copy so I was able to pass it on to someone who couldn't make the gig.

thankee Squiggle.

I went to the Rakes instead and stood beside Morrissey.

I'd also like to apologise on behalf of my haircut

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back