Green Cards, visas, etc... (1 Viewer)

BIG ASS MO

Website
Visit site
Hello all!!!

Myself and my friend wanted to apply for a green card so that we could leave this smelly hole next year- 2003. However, we found out that applications for the green card, which take place this October are for 2004! So, we thought about getting a 1 year working visa for 2003 and then also applying for a green card for 2004 at the same time. Can you do this? Does anyone know? Or at the end of the 1 year working visa, do they just throw you out of their country? I'd ring the embassy and ask but they won't talk to you on certain days or at certain times! And I'm just an impatient shit really, so if any of you have answers to any of my Q's I'd appreciate it if you could get back to us on them!

Cheers!!!

i don't know if you can get a one year visa for the states,especially now.the only way you can do it easily is through usit and you have to be a student to do that.
going over illegally used to be easy,just get your holiday visa and then change your return date when you landed.but now if they catch you going home after your holiday visa,you will be in trouble.

As far as I know its only a greencard or a J1 student visa. The J1 only lets you in for 6 months and you can only work for three months and travel the rest. I know someone who is there illegally and she comes home when her visa runs out and then goes back again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back