Great new band! Blood Purge! (1 Viewer)

I have to say that I am really quite happy about this discussion here. As 99% of people on this site are against this guy.

What does that tell us about Ragnacock and his mates?

There a bunch of fucking dinosaurs!!!!

It won't be long until your kind eventually die out and we all live in a society that is chilled out and cool to each other.

How about evolving with us cuntface?

:D

Just get off the plane! All of you get off the plane now while you have the chance!!

hag said:
anyone ever listened to large mound lyrics?

"so many dead, killed with fart gas, just makes me wanna rock..."

it's all there like.

That's classic! Can we use that? Anto's a bit stuck for lyrics in some places on the new album ....

Ragnarok said:
races all have thier differant traits. like blacks are sometimes physically superior, jews have a great money sense and are loyal to fellow jews, etc. but whites conquered the world. and now we are losing it.

why am i racist? why aren't you? i differeniate between races because we are differant. i dislike them because they are a threat to our own. equality is a myth.
Right... name ten Jewish CEO's or CFO's of major, multinational companies.

hag said:
fuck you! jesus, i'm obviously against him too. fuck you like!

Oh Bollix........I just read over that last post. Did you think I was talking about you man?

Apologies for any offence. I was actually refering to Nazi-boy as the 1% :)

Ragnarok said:
races all have thier differant traits. like blacks are sometimes physically superior, jews have a great money sense and are loyal to fellow jews, etc. but whites conquered the world. and now we are losing it.

looks like some of us have already lost it.....

Schindler's Ark was written by Thomas Keneally - an Australian of Irish descent and not a bit Jewish but who does look rather like a big garden gnome - it caused quite a controversy when it was awarded the Booker prize as it was so painfully obviously a work of FACT rather than fiction

Ragnarok said:

why am i racist? why aren't you? i differeniate between races because we are differant. i dislike them because they are a threat to our own. equality is a myth.
The Brits conquered the whole of the British Isles, right? And now they are losing it to Irish nationalists. So by your argument they should kick the nationalist arses, right? Especially since England contributed so much more to the world than Ireland and are so are a superior race to the Irish?

So he's actually a BNP member in disguise?

Chancer. I won't believe a word he says in future.

www.ragnarokonline.com

michaelknight said:
The Brits conquered the whole of the British Isles, right? And now they are losing it to Irish nationalists. So by your argument they should kick the nationalist arses, right? Especially since England contributed so much more to the world than Ireland and are so are a superior race to the Irish?

Ragnarok said:
do you not find it suspicious that a minority of people run the majority of the world? i am not against power or autority. i am against jewish capitalism. i am against the jews running everything and brainwashing us through hollywood and the media.

If you're not brainwashed by jews through hollywood and the media, what makes you think everyone else is? What kind of things do people so brainwashed say? Why do so many people still support the palestinian cause and yet find your view so completely off the wall?

Anyhow, how do you know the jews run everything; even if people at the top of some of these organisations are jewish, doesn't men they do things in an overtly jewish way.

In any event, what's wrong with jews.

You say you've studied facts etc. You haven't; you've said you've always had right wing views. Seems to me you've simply sought out writers or whoever else will give you affirmation of those views. That's not weighing up the facts. What's so unconvincing about your arguments is that they simply don't stand up to the evidence.

oh zing a zing... :p
Tokey said:
Oh Bollix........I just read over that last post. Did you think I was talking about you man?

Apologies for any offence. I was actually refering to Nazi-boy as the 1% :)

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
If you're not brainwashed by jews through hollywood and the media, what makes you think everyone else is? What kind of things do people so brainwashed say? Why do so many people still support the palestinian cause and yet find your view so completely off the wall?

Anyhow, how do you know the jews run everything; even if people at the top of some of these organisations are jewish, doesn't men they do things in an overtly jewish way.

In any event, what's wrong with jews.

You say you've studied facts etc. You haven't; you've said you've always had right wing views. Seems to me you've simply sought out writers or whoever else will give you affirmation of those views. That's not weighing up the facts. What's so unconvincing about your arguments is that they simply don't stand up to the evidence.
Shouldn't you be studying?

Ragnarok said:
we conquered africa, they didn't conquer us (although that what it seems like now). if blacks are so great why did we go all the way to them with guns while they were running around with spears and were thousands of years behind?
you see, that quote right there, proves that you are an idiot. educated mabey, but undoubtedly an idiot. guns vs. spears????? conquered??????

Ragnarok said:
so much to answer. so little time. you want to know about me. well i am not giving away personal details. i am not disclosing my age, location or occupation.
ok. you fear some 'reds' or jews will rough you up. i didn't really want your location or occupation. i just want to understand the context of your beliefs.

Ragnarok said:
i came up with my views through studying facts, history and statistics and a little common sense goes a long way. no particular movement has influenced me. i have always been right wing, i was always against drugs, against people 'slutting around', againist lazy people, and so forth. i'm not a hateful person. never beat up a non-white. i'm not violent. no asian has ever spilled a pint of mine and no jew took my girlfriend. yes i have had been in a few relationships.
facts, history and statistics - in other posts (and as quoted below) you write about the worthlessness of history, facts - i think nine and a half out of ten people here will agree statistics can be manipulated to say anything. you choose to believe this version of events because that's what you want to believe. don't use lazy terms like 'common sense' - i get the feeling you think you are smarter than everyone who doesn't believe what you do - and i think this is part of the reason you choose this set of beliefs.

Ragnarok said:
i love the way you are trying to make me out to be some sort of loner or monster or something! lol! "all this nazi stuff is a cry for help" that's complete bullshit. to you nazism is wrong because you do not agree with any form of racism and history says the nazis are evil. well if you read a little on revisionism and thought about things you would understand that they are not what history says. history is written by the winners.
i'm not judging you. i don't believe in any kind of morality, less than you it seems. the reason that i think of you as a loner is because with such extreme beliefs, most people won't want anything to do with you. it's a fair assumption to make.
if you have a normal social life, you must keep your views to yourself, which means you are little more than an internet fantasist - you might as well be playing video games as posting your beliefs here. as far as i am aware, what you are doing is illegal - incitement to hatred - so i'm guessing you don't exactly have white power rallys and talking out loud in the pub about it. at very least, i'm guessing the nazi in you is a loner!

you say most people believe nazis are evil (if you want to use such a morally loaded term). this is because they are to non-nazis. if a nazi wants to kill me, deport me, becaue i am catholic, because i am black, because i am a jew, for whatever reason, then to me the nazi is evil. just like to an owl, the hawk who wants to eat him is evil. to the mouse, the owl who wants to eat him is evil (no laughing, i couldn't think up any better animals, but you get the point.) if you want to walk on me by furthering yourself, i'm against you. it's got nothing to do with morality or judgement. don't feel unfairly persecuted, saying we think of you as a 'monster'. you are the aggressive one. most people subscribe to live and let live. being a human isn't about rigourous logic. most people have empathy for fellow humans. i'm all for the survival of the human race, whatever the ethnicity. we are animals - surely the functions of an animal are simple enough - to reproduce and preserve it's species. it's that simple. surely the best way to preserve our species is through peace, fraternity, unity, rather than squabbling over who did what in the past, who evolved where, turning the most miniscule and irrelevant differences into hatred and division. i think the reason people hate other people is because of their own personal insecurities. that is why i am curious about you. you can dress it up with your 'facts and statistics' but that is what is at its core.

the very fact that i won't sit here and insult or dismiss you - it's because i have empathy for you. we are human brothers! but what you are preaching is dangerous to other humans, and for that reason if i ever met you, i would sit on your head and fart till you cry for your poor mammy! WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG....!!!! ;)

i stick my head out for a little while and all this breaks out. yaoza

revisionism is a funny thing. facts are a funny thing. but the general thread running through revisionists is that they are racists, WP morons that use it as a pseudo intellectual smokescreen to hide the fact that they are....well..... racists.

what did the judge say in shitface Irving's trial oh yea "Irving has for his own ideological reasons persistently and deliberately misrepresented and manipulated historical evidence" and oh yea 'a propagandist, a polemicist, an apologist for Hitler'
judgement - http://www.pixunlimited.co.uk/news/rtf/irvingjudgment.rtf

where is the pride indeed ,i make sweeter sounds on the jacks after 10 pints grow up gimps.i feel sorry for your parents i,ll get the little sisters to say some prayers for you .sinners:mad:

hag said:
hey, i think you're totally crazy... but just consider this for a second... i don't believe this or anything but just think about it... say the whites did conquer the world and now we're 'losing it'. maybe it's simply a matter that we had a go, ended up being pretty crap at being in charge and now it's someone else's turn... fair's fair like. you are a total nutzoid by the way.
"you are a total nutzoid by the way" you have hurt my feelings! LOL! you are correct in what you say that we are losing it. we only really started to lose it since the end of world war II.

ljon said:
'We' are losing the world to whom, pray tell? Steven Spielberg?

How about women (presuming you're male)? They're very different. And Belgians.

Equality is certainly a myth that you and your ilk help to perpetrate
we are losing the world to non-whites. whites will be a minority soon. what about women? well if blacks are physically supeior (i am sure you agree) then we and they are not equal!!! that's one simple example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back