Graffiti, etchings, scribbles, general unauthorised writings on wall (1 Viewer)

454216384_b10c84de80.jpg

saw this while wandering around skerries on sunday

Cool, but what is it?

I've been walking past this note for years. I wonder if Cris ever did go home.

DSC00130.jpg

Cool, but what is it?

I've been walking past this note for years. I wonder if Cris ever did go home.

DSC00130.jpg

this is weird cuz i found a photo of this on my computer last week, in a folder along with some other photos of stuff like that. i don't know where it came from, i guess it must be one of my housemates, here's some more anyway:

DSCF3042.jpg

DSCF3124.jpg

i have no idead what this ones about:
DSCF3033.jpg

i like this as it is real modern but in the left corner there is paint slapped on the wall reall old skool
DSCF0531.jpg

DSCF0530.jpg

i like the way this is behind bars

DSCF0533.jpg

amazing.
where is this?
Its Banna Strand, Kerry.
It used to be a shop but is closed down for years. it was scruffy lookin with loads of crazy ramblings probally by the same person, but was resentaly give a nice coat of white paint.

The area between Ardfert and Ballyheigue is a hive for this sort of stuff every road sign in the area is obliterated in some way. [example below]
But it's bandit country, got atacked by some hick farmer, while taken a photo the same day, grabbed me by the throat, wanted to know why i was taking pictures, who sent me etc. risky business this !!

***king Dumb

463475750_d7a7b37d92.jpg

the graffiti removal bloke from fingal co co was out this way today - he did a great job of removing the really, really shitty tags off the walls. fair play says I. fair fuckin play.

The corpo graffitti people round my way paint the swastikas out in a swastika shape and as the paint colour never matches the wall colour, the painted over swastika looks like.....

A swastika!

Bravo!

The corpo graffitti people round my way paint the swastikas out in a swastika shape and as the paint colour never matches the wall colour, the painted over swastika looks like.....

A swastika!

Bravo!
yeah but but but - that shit they use comes off, and takes the graffiti with it!

i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back