Graffiti, etchings, scribbles, general unauthorised writings on wall (1 Viewer)

billygannon

Contributor
Photo Challenge: Graffiti, etchings, scribbles, general unauthorised writings on wall

ira_ninja.jpg

Re: Photo Challenge: Graffiti, etchings, scribbles, general unauthorised writings on wall

Right, if we’re doing graffiti, can we not have any Grift or El Grifto or any of his other gick? Fucker is ruining the country.

I know I posted about this years ago: My favourite ever Graffiti used to be on a wall near Blessington Lane (?). It said “Keith is Tick.” Every week, as I passed it, I’d say, “Bet Keith wrote that himself.”

Re: Photo Challenge: Graffiti, etchings, scribbles, general unauthorised writings on wall

I need a scanner, I have a photograph that's good.

Other than that I'm sticking with "Gorillas mot as scare now" scrawled drunkenly on the Village wall.
Right under "WWW.TUMPTED.COM/BBS", which someone else corrected to "WWW.ThUMPTED.COM/BBS".....odd.

So how many weekly photo challenges are we having this week?

yeah can people please wait to post a new photo challenge thread? i thought it was only gonna be one a week, right?
it's gonna be too cluttered otherwise.

so should i just merge the old ones or wha?

broken arm said:
a cunting billion?
Cool. We may as well just merge these photo challenge threads with the picture a week thread then.

la la said:
yeah can people please wait to post a new photo challenge thread? i thought it was only gonna be one a week, right?

Maybe if we had a thread for people to suggest titles for weekly challenges?

and BaNz0rk g-stereo and billygannon for breaking ranks

:eek: Sorry for getting all hitler. Major stress at work. Just think we should try keep it organised, wouldn't like to see it go the way of the original attempt (photo a week).

Yee'll burn yerselves out lads. In two weeks we'll all be here twiddling our thumbs trying to think of new challenges.

And I don't like the idea of a challenge. Can we not just call it "Weekly Photo-Rep Hunt:Whatever" instead?

it's gonna be too cluttered otherwise.

reckon you and you alone should start one each week...
unsolicited threads should be eliminated..
use your power girl!!!!

reckon you and you alone should start one each week...
unsolicited threads should be eliminated..
use your power girl!!!!

no, im not a nazi! but i like brian's idea of a thread for suggestions. too many photo challenges per week will clog up the pages.

Re: Photo Challenge: Graffiti, etchings, scribbles, general unauthorised writings on

just lock the bastards until you're ready

And I don't like the idea of a challenge. Can we not just call it "Weekly Photo-Rep Hunt:Whatever" instead?

so you've outed yourself as only joining in for rep.

tut tut.

you do know that people like joining in cos it's fun, right? :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back