Gourmet Burger Kitchen (2 Viewers)

oh you people, so picky...so if your bothered paying about 8 euro in Mc'Ds for a meal that is so typical and calorie ridden why dont you just spill out an extra few euro and have yourself a decent meal at gbk...well if you can afford it once... you can afford it again!

well in my opinion from being there a few times the place is great, just what naas needs...a great range of burgers and drinks,easygoing staff, mid range prices and an easygoing atmosphere..like the young ppl in naas are runnin out of places to go..like how typical is going for a chinese for a party..it prob costs the same at gbk!
:)

I dont see why they have to inoculate all their burgers with rabies though.

That just seems a bit much.
Or is that just a crazy rumour?

rabies, ok, now you're treating all these readers and posters like eejits!
I'd like to say to Juno, Why wouldn't I pay money for food I can't finish??? I see no sense in paying hard earned dosh on food that doesn't fill you up! The best way to save money is to spend wisely! To me that means value for money...Mc D's and the like, is certainly not that.
PS, there are 2 deals going at the moment...
€35 family of four (2 burgers off full menu, 2 fries, 2 med drinks and 2 kids menu meals).
€10 lunch deal (Classic or Cheese or Chicken or Felafel, Fries and med drink). The lunch deal is actually available all week from 12 till close at Naas.
Now THAT'S value! (biased or not)

Ah,this thread reminds me of the good auld days.
When gourmet burgers were all the rage.
Instead of these recession burgers.EEEEWWWGGHHH.

I hear ya bra

IMG_0349-1.jpg

Whats next,rolling our own fag?

Vegetarian burgers from the one in Swords are shit. Burnt, staleish bun and a gack aftertaste. Never, ever again. And it's a rip off when the Fingal Café does daycent food for half the price.

I hate staleish buns.Gack aftertaste I dont mind but staleish buns!

Is that one of yer holiday snapshots?

happy days.

i went to gbk the other day for the first time.
ordered a garlic mayo burger.
i really really didn't like the garlic mayo though so i had to scrape it off my burger. it had lemon and coriander in it and although i can appreciate the combination of lemon, garlic and coriander, it just really made me feel ill.
the meat was pretty nice though.
and the milkshake i got was delish.

guess next time i'll try a plain burger.

I was in one of these places a few weeks ago. Way overpriced. The food was very average too.

5 quid for a 330ml of Warsteiner? Cram it with walnuts you jerks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back