Gourmet Burger Kitchen (3 Viewers)

Just to let you know, so that rumours don't start circulating...the staff don't pour half drunk wine back in bottle(like they'd be stupid enough to do that let alone in an open bar!!!), they pour it back if it's a mistake(and untouched) so as not too waste it!
And if you eat a whole burger and then complain, how are they supposed to know that you're not just trying to get a freebie, it has happened before! Why should it be free when you ate it?
Obviously you haven't worked in hospitality before!!!
Welcome aboard and happy posting

I had the goats chesse and aubergine veggie, was nice! fairly pricey now for Naas, it's better than the burgers in dublin, but I'm forgetting that most of Naas wishes it was in Donnybrook. he he

Its a lovely town , I love it when im working down here ,

last time was here it was an overpriced italian place!

the italian up at the top of the street, on the way to Super Valu? It's pricey alright, I've never eaten there though.
I have a feeling GBK will be my default place to eat when I have to cover council meetings and stuff at night...not good for my waistline although I could just not order chips ;)
Naas is grand but I don't think I could live there. Then again I did live in Kildare Town, so....

theres talk of getting gbk to cater our in house xmas staff party now that the original has been cancelled. i hope they do that. this recession is the job like.

It's nice to see veg burgers on a menu, why does it have to be meat all the time? I've had the Aubergine and Goats cheese and it was DELICIOUS and very filling.
Most places will only offer a stir fry, veg pasta or a salad. Frankly, I think it's the best veg menu I've seen in Ireland.
AND I'm a meat lover!
I really love the relish...mmmm

Just to let you know, so that rumours don't start circulating...the staff don't pour half drunk wine back in bottle(like they'd be stupid enough to do that let alone in an open bar!!!), they pour it back if it's a mistake(and untouched) so as not too waste it!
And if you eat a whole burger and then complain, how are they supposed to know that you're not just trying to get a freebie, it has happened before! Why should it be free when you ate it?
Obviously you haven't worked in hospitality before!!!

It's nice to see veg burgers on a menu, why does it have to be meat all the time? I've had the Aubergine and Goats cheese and it was DELICIOUS and very filling.
Most places will only offer a stir fry, veg pasta or a salad. Frankly, I think it's the best veg menu I've seen in Ireland.
AND I'm a meat lover!
This new poster is a big fan of GBK. I must check it out based on his/her opinion.

AND I'm a meat lover!

Dude, your restaurant sucks

Yeh, I am a big fan...so much so that I went and got a job there. Now I get to eat the burgers EVERYDAY and I love them! I might be a little biased but I'm not dumb. I know there are some things that can be improved but in general, the staff are cool, the place looks nice, the food is great and for some people it might be a bit pricey but considering everything is fresh and made to order and you can get a beer with it, it's worth the extra few euros. I can't remember the last time I couldn't finish a meal from Mac D's(or go back for an extra burger) and that still costs you around €8.75 for the biggest burger meal (plus 50c upsize).
Each to their own...I'll be happy with my choice anyway!.|..|

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back