Gourmet Burger Kitchen (1 Viewer)

Went to the South William Street one last week. Got a cheese burger and we had chips/onion rings to share amongst the table. It wasn't too bad, still way over-priced. They need to condense their burgers into gob sized heights, the look of some would almost give you lock jaw. and as a jill pointed out above, watch out for the garlic mayo, it's loaded with way more lemon and coiander than garlic.

Went to the South William Street one last week. Got a cheese burger and we had chips/onion rings to share amongst the table. It wasn't too bad, still way over-priced. They need to condense their burgers into gob sized heights, the look of some would almost give you lock jaw. and as a jill pointed out above, watch out for the garlic mayo, it's loaded with way more lemon and coiander than garlic.

Guys, it's Parsley! If ya gonna give a slaggin', at least get it right!
I still find it hard to believe you people are giving out that they are too big? What do you want??? Some scrappy piece of lips and arseholes mushed together to make a patty then grilled to death (after being defrosted) and slapped between 2 buns loaded with sugar, that only makes you hungry an hour later???
At least our stuff is fresh and made to order. If it was such expensive shite, why would we have so many regulars?

Guys, it's Parsley! If ya gonna give a slaggin', at least get it right!
I still find it hard to believe you people are giving out that they are too big? What do you want??? Some scrappy piece of lips and arseholes mushed together to make a patty then grilled to death (after being defrosted) and slapped between 2 buns loaded with sugar, that only makes you hungry an hour later???
At least our stuff is fresh and made to order. If it was such expensive shite, why would we have so many regulars?

GIRL POWER!

Didn't wetherspoons try to break into ireland years ago, but all the Irish publicans pulled ranks and stopped them? I have it in my head that they had even bought a site on Thomas street for the first one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back