Gourmet Burger Kitchen (1 Viewer)

No doubt it was the same cunt involved in spelling quays.

Essentially, it was a scrabble fight that got out of hand or something, right?

No. I fucking did win. QUAYS. 16 points. On on triple word score. I win.

What? That's not even a word. What the fuck are quays?

That's not how its pronounced... and I'm not getting into a fight with you, and I win. Its over now. You owe me 20 quid. See? Dictionary. Quays.

.... but.. what? You just wrote that in. Just now. Fucking... jesus... I dont know why do I even bother playing with that Webster dickhead. That's not even a proper name.

That's not how its pronounced... and I'm not getting into a fight with you, and I win. Its over now. You owe me 20 quid. See? Dictionary. Quays.

.... but.. what? You just wrote that in. Just now. Fucking... jesus... I dont know why do I even bother playing with that Webster dickhead. That's not even a proper name.

Shut the fucking hell up you mad cunt.

No offence, but it's a burger like.

How edgy can it be?

Tell that to the Jo champions.

article-0-01D39A8E00000578-41_468x505.jpg

Thumpeds own Judd Apatow

Had a nice blue cheese burger.

Bland chips.

'Vague' staff. Friendly like chuggers. But behaved like they worked in a call centre, not a restaurant.

Colleague had chicken burger. Burned. Got a muttered apology but was running outta lunch time so ate it. Charged full whack because 'you ate it'.

Second colleague had chicken burger. Raw in the middle. Sent it back.

Caught!: Staff member witnessed pouring a partially drunk bottle of red wine back into its bottle.

Teething problems. Don't you love 'em?

[HIM:] I got flowers in the spring. I got you to wear my ring

[HER:] And when I'm sad, you're a clown.

Just to let you know, so that rumours don't start circulating...the staff don't pour half drunk wine back in bottle(like they'd be stupid enough to do that let alone in an open bar!!!), they pour it back if it's a mistake(and untouched) so as not too waste it!
And if you eat a whole burger and then complain, how are they supposed to know that you're not just trying to get a freebie, it has happened before! Why should it be free when you ate it?
Obviously you haven't worked in hospitality before!!!

Just to let you know, so that rumours don't start circulating...the staff don't pour half drunk wine back in bottle(like they'd be stupid enough to do that let alone in an open bar!!!), they pour it back if it's a mistake(and untouched) so as not too waste it!
And if you eat a whole burger and then complain, how are they supposed to know that you're not just trying to get a freebie, it has happened before! Why should it be free when you ate it?

obviously 3 years studying hospitality fried your brain bonehead.
the customers always right.

had the junior puy lentil burger in the Naas GBK the other day - it was really nice, and not too small at all.
Had the chicken fillet burger recently but it was deep fried which I really think they should say on the menu.
Got the salad too which was way overpriced, but that's Ireland for you!

had the junior puy lentil burger in the Naas GBK the other day - it was really nice, and not too small at all.
Had the chicken fillet burger recently but it was deep fried which I really think they should say on the menu.
Got the salad too which was way overpriced, but that's Ireland for you!

Chicken and lentils?
Would you ever get out of it.

That's like complaining about the tea in Mulligan's.
Have a burger already.

My post should have said 'partially drunk glass of red wine'.

In any case how do they know if it's 'untouched'?

As for the overcooked burger - I already said that the staff member muttered an apology as they handed it over i.e an acknowledgment that it was not up to standard. For that alone, a discount should have been applied. People on their lunch hour who have waited 30 minutes for their order do not have time to wait for the food to be re-cooked - so they had to make do with what they got.

I notice you didn't comment on the raw chicken burger. Just as well - cause you'd be defending the indefensible. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back