Gotta get me some punks (1 Viewer)

tattoo.jpg

tambourina said:
Hi
im a film student in dun laoghaire and need a punk band and extras for a beer ad we're shooting on the 22nd of nov in dublin. we're looking to recreate a classic punk look, something like the Clash.
Can you help?!

If you'd like to get involved or can put us in contact with anyone else who could help please get in touch!

we should all be jumping at this chance..
we're clearly not nearly punk enough.

How many friends would I lose if I did a zine purely of photoshopped onoff pix?

Politakill said:
No I never approached them about music. I live near one of them and i'm guessing you live out the Castleknock way too.

i'm not saying you approached them about music ! they do get hassled alot to sign cd's, give advice etc. though.

clive said:
i'm not saying you approached them about music ! they do get hassled alot to sign cd's, give advice etc. though.

I'd love to know what advice they could possibly offer (well dress sense aside of course)

Freebooters have been asked to re- write the words to any Clash song for this ad with a beer theme.

any suggestions?

What about "London Carlsberg" or "Weiss beer in the Hammersmith Palais?"

bohs punks said:
Freebooters have been asked to re- write the words to any Clash song for this ad with a beer theme.

any suggestions?

What about "London Carlsberg" or "Weiss beer in the Hammersmith Palais?"

"Lost in the beer", "Beers of brixton"

clive said:
fair enough, you obviosly have a specific incident in mind - a lot of people seem to be in conflict with the guys, you have to remember, they became extremely popular very fast - and had to grow up quite quickly and have had to deal with a lot of jealousy from people. they take their craft very seriously, and like most talented people throughout history, seem to be misunderstood alot.

Are we talking about the same on/off?

those on/off pix keep changing.........the one i posted yesterday was of them playing in a bandstand in stephens green park, screaming into the wind with not a soul watching them. where the fook did it go and why did it change to show one of their tbmc gigs?

La La said:
those on/off pix keep changing.........the one i posted yesterday was of them playing in a bandstand in stephens green park, screaming into the wind with not a soul watching them. where the fook did it go and why did it change to show one of their tbmc gigs?

I've no answer to your question but I wouldnt mind seeing that picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back