Gotta get me some punks (1 Viewer)

haha there's no one there

photo14.jpg

Politakill said:
They're a bunch of nobs. (Yes I have spoken to them before)

you probably caught them at a bad time - they are pretty busy, and bound to get narky the odd time when someone approaches them for whatever. I've known them for a long time, I actually played keys in an early incarnation of the band. Luckily for them I didn't want to commit - they've gone from strength to strength since !

on/off are the most ignorant untrustworthy Irish "punk" band i have ever dealt with. We should try to get them onto the next GGI foa laugh

2 cool 2 dance said:
on/off are the most ignorant untrustworthy Irish "punk" band i have ever dealt with. We should try to get them onto the next GGI foa laugh

fair enough, you obviosly have a specific incident in mind - a lot of people seem to be in conflict with the guys, you have to remember, they became extremely popular very fast - and had to grow up quite quickly and have had to deal with a lot of jealousy from people. they take their craft very seriously, and like most talented people throughout history, seem to be misunderstood alot.

clive said:
you probably caught them at a bad time - they are pretty busy, and bound to get narky the odd time when someone approaches them for whatever. I've known them for a long time, I actually played keys in an early incarnation of the band. Luckily for them I didn't want to commit - they've gone from strength to strength since !

No I never approached them about music. I live near one of them and i'm guessing you live out the Castleknock way too.

Politakill said:
No I never approached them about music. I live near one of them and i'm guessing you live out the Castleknock way too.

Yeh i know gary cause he used to go out with a mate (not a close one) then cheated on her with her best mate then watched her get beaten up by a group of girls one day. Yeh i could go on..... i dont like him very much at all!!!!

Friday said:
Yeh i know gary cause he used to go out with a mate (not a close one) then cheated on her with her best mate then watched her get beaten up by a group of girls one day. Yeh i could go on..... i dont like him very much at all!!!!

What else was an Emo kid going to do? I know the girl you're talking about aswell. I have't seen either of them in ages and couldn't care less if I never see them again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back