Google street view (2 Viewers)

The sad thing about this is I can now see the magnificent trees that were outside the house where I now live before they were destroyed by idiot neighbors. Funny to see the For Sale sign outside the gaff.

Speaking of trees. The dead xmas tree is still outside the old gaff...

Sweet Holy Baby Jesus ;_;

Edit: Thumped never lets me rep you wc, I don't know why its saying 'spread the rep' and so on because its been rep-blocking me for ages!

I reckon he gets that a lot..pete can you please raise the amount of rep wc can recieve?

Rep was fun for a while, then it was abused, then it was irritating, then it was brought back under control, then it got boring, now it's just irrelevant.

now it's just irrelevant.

I have to disagree here...its nice to know someone appreciated a post and its nice to let someone know you appreciated a post.Its civilised.

Sounds to me like someone hasnt been getting much rep around here........

I like the little rep notifications when I login, it always makes me feel disproportionately excited! Though I do like those arrows... dilemma.

I'm with Jonah..I get a buzz out of it...prolly stupid but I think it makes the place feel more human....the personal touch.

PM's are no good for this..I rarely rate a post with the arrows...I just wanna hit a sherrifs badge and say...NICE! or something along those lines.

I dont care about random props...whats the point?

Edit..I also dont really mind the You must spread some around lark..its just like an uber LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back