Good Wedding Bands (1 Viewer)

a pair of his'n'hers, engraved in case you forget your name,
classy

weddingRing.jpg

I was referring to the purveyors of music for such occasions...

james lillis had a pair of deadly wedding bands at his, 2 bands but 5 poeple. holly and the golights and then rock a hula something, i think.

BIG GENERATOR

used to be a regular on top thirty hits about ten years ago. ::clef::dont walk away from me now...::clef:: (que slow motion slap in the face). quality.

on behalf of a mate, seeking out a wedding band. he had lined up this dude below with his band of 6 or 7. who was fucking brilliant at a recent wedding i was at. (perfect wedding band music. james brown, barry white, al green, stevie wonder covers etc. general good 70s soul/disco hits) but he can't make the wedding now apparently...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

basically looking for something along those lines. ie. music people generally would start dancing to/ not butchering shit songs by shit bands. any suggestions?

on behalf of a mate, seeking out a wedding band. he had lined up this dude below with his band of 6 or 7. who was fucking brilliant at a recent wedding i was at. (perfect wedding band music. james brown, barry white, al green, stevie wonder covers etc. general good 70s soul/disco hits) but he can't make the wedding now apparently...
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

basically looking for something along those lines. ie. music people generally would start dancing to/ not butchering shit songs by shit bands. any suggestions?

I have a mate in a wedding band called Til Death Do Us Party.

http://www.tilldeathdousparty.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back