Good Morning (2 Viewers)

Sure its still the morning for me. I only got up an hour ago. I'm now wandering around London on my own with nowhere to go until 10 o clock tonight. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. London people come steal me.

Sure its still the morning for me. I only got up an hour ago. I'm now wandering around London on my own with nowhere to go until 10 o clock tonight. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF. London people come steal me.

what's happening at 10? i'm back in dublin this weekend so can't help

The friend I'm staying with finishes work at 10, and I forgot to get her key from her so I'm pretty much dejected to the streets. Going to just shop browse and drink coffee / possible whiskey alternatively for the next 7 hours. Or maybe a museum. The Science Museum was amazing the last time I was similarly stuck on the streets all day.

Good morning.

Last night I saw the Bangles, they were deadly and played Hero Takes a Fall, their best song.

If She knew What She wants still has the worlds most unfortunate lyrics

i made a bee line for the couch to watch the second half of the cove. crashed on the couch then got up at 6.30 and watched food inc.

any suggestions for related films are welcomed.

I've been very unproductive this morning. Essentially, I've eaten cereal (that nice Aldi Harvest Moon Strawberry Crunch <3), drank tea and listened to United Bible Studies on repeat. And its nearly four o' clock. I need to factor more things into my life.

i got a box of that strawberry crunch stuff last week,yet to try it though.i was up early but still done nothing.read a book,went to the park and fed the ducks.then i got given a huge chunk of chocolate cake,i swear this girl's trying to fatten me up.

WHY, WHAT DID YOU DO?

ah caps lock....well, i'm not deleting it and typing it in lower case, i hate doing that

Good morning!

I got a new computer last night!

I'm MODERN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back