Good Morning (3 Viewers)

Thebeard

Good Morning everybody. Good weekends?

I cooked an indian balti curry for my missus and drank cava on Saturday. It was lovely. Wobbler gave me the recipe. Sunday i had drinks with lots of my mates including such members of 'Thumped' as, in no particular order: Wobbler, Jimmybreeze, Ernesto and Tripoli. It was nice.

:)

I went to cork. Drank too much. Spent all day yesterday with pains all over my back and legs, fucked but happy in the knowlege i'd legitimately get today off. Woke up this morning and it was all gone. Fuxache.

Good Morning everybody. Good weekends?

I cooked an indian balti curry for my missus and drank cava on Saturday. It was lovely. Wobbler gave me the recipe. Sunday i had drinks with lots of my mates including such members of 'Thumped' as, in no particular order: Wobbler, Jimmybreeze, Ernesto and Tripoli. It was nice.

:)
How was the Cava in the end? Are you glad you went for medium dry?

Very good.

Went to Moville on Friday, good craic, I’m like an American tourist such is my goofy fascination with Donegal.

Got pulled over in Derry because the driver broke a red light. The policeman said “Would you do that in your own country?!” Which I thought was great, felt like I’d travelled back in time.

Took a cycle down the coast road. It was windy but good. I never get to see the sea in this city.

After over 3 years of living where I live, I finally went into the local aul lads pub on saturday. Twas nice.

Watched films and ate sweets last night with a friend. It was good too.

Top marks for this weekend

mornin'!

i tidied the gaff, cleaned the weird muck out of the washing machine rubber seal bit and put on a big wash this morning.
then i made an elaborate sausage sandwich on a soft crusty-cheesy-topped bap to bring in for lunch and had a lovely cycle in past some parks from my new gaff, getting rid of a load of recycling on the way. and a nice fag and a chat outside the building when i arrived. if i had a cup of tea now that would just round it all off nicely.

i'm off to make a giant cup of tea

good morning everybody!I'm in great form now that the post birthday party hangover is gone.I've the house to myself this morning so I'm up and recording!

Huzzah!

Ah I didn't know it was your birthday, happy one!

I had a nice weekend too. Pottered around Brighton, which I don't think I'm quite used to yet, beautiful as it is. Went for pizza in a place called Pinnochios. Saw Toy Story 3 and cried my eyes out. Went to the Toy museum. Did a charity shop cd challenge with my roommate and came back with Disney Love Songs. Drank Jack Daniels. A nice one indeed.

I partied in the Garage Bar on Friday. I love that place. Then went to the Festival of World Cultures for most of the weekend. Managed to see 1 song by 1 band.

Afternoon lads. I went into town on Saturday, to Thomas Reids then back to my mates house. LAte one. Good night though. Slept until four on Sunday. Waste of a day. Don't like doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back