Goldfrapp (1 Viewer)

oh shit said:
or at least make sure it fits properly. A bra that doesn't fit can cause back problems, muscle tension, and even headaches.

no shit oh shit. but you'll never have to know the trials and tribulations that come with having decolletage. tell me this, if you had boobies, would you still play the drums topless?

La La said:
no shit oh shit. but you'll never have to know the trials and tribulations that come with having decolletage. tell me this, if you had boobies, would you still play the drums topless?

if i had boobies i'd do everything topless. with a mirror.

Zeelander said:
Why should she have to be hot? Because she's a female in the public eye? Because you demand all women to be outstandingly physically attractive?
No i'm not saying she has to be hot. Couldn't care less. She's kinda puttin it in your face that she's sexy though. I can so easily see this having been the other way round.
We had this theory once about girls refering to other girls, it goes something like this, the girls go "oh she's lovely" and all the guys go "she's horrible" and the girls go "you're so mean, she's beautiful" and the guys go "she's fuckin horrible". But the girl is still smiling cos their laughing inside and satisfied with their desired response and feel all lovely about themselves compared to the newly titled 'ug'.

oh shit said:
if i had boobies i'd do everything topless. with a mirror.

if you had boobies playing the drums would be doubly hard. it would also make you look ridiculous.

would you play with them heaps?

I love Goldfrapp's first two!:heart: :heart: :heart: I can't wait till I can get the new one (it comes with a DVD too I hear). I thought the lyrics were "straight machine" for a while...

Zeelander, you must spread some rep around etc.

rollins.JPG

I PUT MY FIST THROUGH THE DOOR! I HATE MYSELF FOR YOU!!!

life's miseries pain is deep. does it matter what anybody cares? can there be another outlet? nobody gets close, nobody dares.

Bag'o'cans said:
No i'm not saying she has to be hot. Couldn't care less. She's kinda puttin it in your face that she's sexy though. I can so easily see this having been the other way round.
We had this theory once about girls refering to other girls, it goes something like this, the girls go "oh she's lovely" and all the guys go "she's horrible" and the girls go "you're so mean, she's beautiful" and the guys go "she's fuckin horrible". But the girl is still smiling cos their laughing inside and satisfied with their desired response and feel all lovely about themselves compared to the newly titled 'ug'.

OMG! that's exactly the way I am LOL! And all other girls too! What bitches we are!

I personally think talent and self confidence are two of the sexiest attributes a person can have.

I don't like the way some men will automatically reduce women to a sum of their physical parts and comment on whether or not they find them pleasing when what's being discussed is the woman's talent or success. Intimidated by women much boys?

That is all for now.

La La said:
if you had boobies playing the drums would be doubly hard. it would also make you look ridiculous.
Jesus it's not like you're playing drums with your boobies. They're just two slabs of flesh on your chest, not a straight jacket. I wouldn't think it would be doubly hard unless you had really big bosoms and very short arms. And if guys can go topless without being groped then so should I.
this thread rox.|..|

trianglegrrrl said:
Jesus it's not like you're playing drums with your boobies. They're just two slabs of flesh on your chest, not a straight jacket. I wouldn't think it would be doubly hard unless you had really big bosoms and very short arms. And if guys can go topless without being groped then so should I.
this thread rox.|..|

i agree. my point was, however, that bernard has never had boobies, and has grown accustimed to playing the drums without them. if he suddenly had a pair of knockers i reckon he's be in a bit of a pickle.

trianglegrrrl said:
this thread rox.|..|

toadally
cindy blackman never had a problem
cindyblackman.jpg

is la la really suggesting that men are biologically better suited to drumming???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back