GO ON TIM!!! (1 Viewer)

have you seen his legs! he'll win fuck all with those legs, thats no word of a lie.

Dwight said:
haha what a useless cunt! he's the first player in a hundred years to get to 8 quarter finals and never win it.
So Viz got it right...

They said they were backing him all the way to the QFs.

:D

How did Britains no. 1 Canadian do?

Haha glad to see someone else slagging off Henman before I do, it looks like even the English are starting to realise that he's a useless bastard! I mean, say he gets through to the semis. Even then, hes never going to beat the likes of Roddick or Federer in the form they're in, even Leyton Hewitt would be guaranteed to do him without much problem, hes just shite.

Cormcolash said:
Haha glad to see someone else slagging off Henman before I do, it looks like even the English are starting to realise that he's a useless bastard! I mean, say he gets through to the semis. Even then, hes never going to beat the likes of Roddick or Federer in the form they're in, even Leyton Hewitt would be guaranteed to do him without much problem, hes just shite.
hmmm
wouldn't say he's shite
he's consistently been in the Top 10 over the last 7/8 years and has only been beaten on grass by decent players on top of their game - not sure about today's dude

He's been in the top 10 but hasn't won a grandslam. Just shows that when it comes down to it, he doesn't have the bottle. If he can't beat players at the top of their game on grass, he won't win Wimbledon, in other words he won't win Wimbledon.

therecklessone said:
So Viz got it right...

They said they were backing him all the way to the QFs.

:D
QUOTE]

saw something in viz recently, 'Scat of the Antarctic', funniest thing EVERTM

Funniest Viz top tip ever:

'If you are a guest on a Uri Gellar TV show and he asks you to think of an object so he can draw it, think of a big, fat, veiny cock and watch the fucker squirm.'

yeah..nothing like creasing yourself laughing in public. some girl beside me on the bus was crying laughing at whatever book she was reading - shamlessly. it made me sort of giggle..which was worse..cos it probably seemed like I was laughing in a bid to make a new friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back