GO IT ALONE - BELFAST (5 Viewers)

Bout time bands started to take action against drunk knobs invading the stage. I mean who hops on stage with a pint in their hand?

me when im steamin for one, i dont know whos straightedge or not here and i dont give a fuck, im not a violent person, i dont fight, im a;lso not condoning violence in any way because ive seen so many gigs ruined with fights, AND I HATE ALL THE EASTENDERS SHIT THAT GOES ALONG WITH IT! but people get pushed into the mosh pit etc. drinks get spilled, people get covered in beer, drunk people do silly things like hug people in bands, angry people do silly things like punch people twice their size.

Fights wreck gigs.Straight edge or pissed up its not on.Pricks.

People should not have glasses (be it beer or lemonade) in the 'pit' (fuck this is Northern Ireland, not a America, they wouldn't know a good 'pit' overhere even if a miner showed them.

People should not have glasses (be it beer or lemonade) in the 'pit'

Tell me about it. Spent one to many times feeling around, half-blind, on the floor of the bar as loads of drunken punks dance around me

ok21-brokenglasses.jpg

my mate jumped onto the stage to jump off into the mosh pit and yer man punched him, so he headbutted him. bad craic like, i hate violence at gigs, but ya cant smack people just cos your in some touring band and expect to get away with it.
All Brad did was kick your mate away and the chap went mental. He was on stage pouring beer everywhere and acting the bollocks so you can't really blame Brad for that. Nobody wants some dude getting in the way when they're trying to play a show, especially when the same guy had been smashing glasses off the ground and jumping up on tables earlier in the night.

I have to disagree with Kev Bones on this. The Go It Alone dude was well within his right to ask the guy to get off the stage, he asked him first then pushed him with his foot and he got headbutted for his troubles. the guy in question is already barred from Laverys and is now barred from the pavilion for life. Also worth pointing out he called the band a ''bunch of faggots'' as he was being dragged outside. punk fuc.king rock. There is an element within the Belfast punks that pretty much needs to be tackled. Capdown had a punch up too. Im going on record and saying that anyone fucking around at a gig I am involved in will be barred. if people have a problem with this i suggest they swivel.

so who is the guy? any photos? as you know, i can't make it to many gigs these days. but most of the time there's always some drunk wanker in my face and eye-balling me, puts me off and ruins things. Like the Face Up To It gig, full of arseholes.
But, I always enjoyed Chris Black heckling bands, because 1. he was funny 2. didn't outstay his welcome on stage.

At a festival I was at in London years ago, some sXe band were playing, Chris dressed in what looked like a girls first communion dress, got on the stage. The singer handed him the mic obvisouly thinking he would say something sensible, oh no - he obviously didn't know Chris. I nearly pissed myself laughing.

I was really disappointed by what happened at the Belfast show. The rest of the Irish shows were great, and seeing how it was the last day of their tour, I'm actually embarrassed that this is going to be the lasting memory of their visit here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back