GO IT ALONE - BELFAST (1 Viewer)

I heard bits and pieces about this over the weekend not fucking good.

yeah well it was the guy from the band who started the fight, fuckin arsehole. and he picked about the worst person imaginable to start on

Funny how nobody here said anything about who started it. :rolleyes:

I wasn't there so I wouldn't know either.

what actually happened was the drunk dude(who had already smashed 2 glasses) got up and put his arm around the singer and spilled beer all over him, mark the singer is straight edge. then he walked over to brad while he was trying to play so brad kicked him away and then he headbutted him, then brad punched him.

just people who can't hold their drink.
I wouldn't want some drunk slabbering all over me and spilling beer on me.
so as someone said the singer was sXe, people doing stuff like that is just going to reinforce his belief that he's better off being sXe.

what actually happened was the drunk dude(who had already smashed 2 glasses) got up and put his arm around the singer and spilled beer all over him, mark the singer is straight edge. then he walked over to brad while he was trying to play so brad kicked him away and then he headbutted him, then brad punched him.

I wasn't there but that sounds EXACTLY like something that could have happened. I have seen very similar stuff happen at a hc/punk show in Belfast.

It doesnt matter who started it, all parties involved acted like idiots, i was off me tits at the time and its all a bit hazy as to who threw the first punch. Thats the first time ive seen a fight at a punk or hardcore show here for ages. It ruined the atmosphere completely. Go It Alone where awesome until the fight started then everything turned sour.

While not condoning Barneys "friend" I would like to add the straight edged argument falls flat on it's face.....if ur in a band u play in a pub...if u play in a pub people will be drunk!

EXACTLY!!!!

As you said young Gareth it should make no diff if u retaliate wether ur straight edge or not!!!!!4

And? Janer?

Just the fact that he was, he'll be glad he is.

Anyway, every gig I go to in Belfast, it's the same tit-ends that are drunk and act like wankers. Some of them are in bands.

EXACTLY!!!!

As you said young Gareth it should make no diff if u retaliate wether ur straight edge or not!!!!!4

Your comment came across as it was ok,the fella who was(maybe,as I wasn't there) spilling pints and harrassing band members was drunk. Like it's some kind of justifiable excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back