Glorious Bank Holiday Monday (1 Viewer)

I'm trying to write a 3000 fake research project that's due tomorrow, and I still have to get everything I need for a presentation I've to give at 1.30 also tomorrow. I'm on the Relentless, no sleep for me

I randomly ended up at a crafts fair after leaving the house to try and a) get some fresh air to try and get rid of this migraine aura and b) to get away from my housemate and feel like I'd done something with my weekend. It was quite a nice afternoon in the end. Now I'm back home and still feeling rough with the added bonus of going back to work tomorrow. Bah.

I had a fantastic barbeque last night, breakfast in the garden this morning and then fell asleep on the grass for the afternoon, it's been a very lovely day.

I climbed Mt Errigal, then went for a swim and did some cliff jumping into the Atlantic. Chips from a chipper van on the way home rounded off the afternoon nicely.

Fuck yeah for living in the bog.

I love that's warm enough for me to have just been outside in shorts eating ice cream. I hate that it's warm enough for this carry on when I have so much uni work to do.

I've been on both sides

my greatest moment is probably my 'tactically speaking, I can fail this module with no repurcussions so I can do better in all the others'

you're one of those 'Oh I didn't study, oh look an A' people though right?
i used to take that shit to the next level. i dunno if I've really got it any more though.

exhibit a: i have an exam tomorrow and right now I'm in the same city and sober. to be sure of doing well I should be under a table in Ballyhaunis somewhere.

if it all goes to shit I'm just going to sell olives for the rest of my life. high five.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back