GLENART CASTLE (3 Viewers)

but, yeah, thats the bus... not the castle... and as far as eoin is concerned he doesnt have enuff ppl for his tickets or whatever so is just making a list as to hu he nos, and apart from some obvious ones, its down to hu asks him first... i think its the same with dylan.

ok, still not sure how strict they are gonna be in regards to drink and ppl crammin in da rooms but the birthdays boys and girls (bar ruth) have decided to defo go ahead with it this friday. the buses are now a €10 (return) and leave from the small carpark in gstones, (a left from the dart station, past chartbusters) at 7:30 and they have decided that if the night turns to complete shit, no one gets rooms and all our drink is stolen, we're gonna chance it out till 6, ie, thats when the buses are leaving... so, bring a sleeping bag and hide yer cans ina bush...

really lookin forward to this now! fingers crossed they're only trying to scare us with the threat of more security, and ppl will still be able to rampage freely all around the gaff...
would probably still be a good idea for people to try hide/conceal their cans somewhat.
... and can people who are coming possibly give their names or something to me, eoin or dylan so that we can get an idea of the numbers for the busses??

sorry ed i usualy keep a gag in her mouth and chain her to the radiator anytime i leave the gaff....claire must have let her out!
i thought i was safe leaving the key up high so she couldnt get it and rescue erin, but alas i was wrong.
feminism has foiled me and the mot has spoken.

gimme one good reason...

right, the latest goss!
they have dbl booked with a bunch of ball room dancers that are gonna ring the pigs on us. so... they are staying from 10 to haf 12 so there wont be any mad mad MAAAAAD shit going between then. (they have split the hotel in two or something, for the duration. we have four rooms till theyre gone or something). due to the likelihood of em ringing the pigs we are gonna have a sketch station down the lane till 4. oh yeah, it looks like the buses will be leaving at 4/ 430 instead of six and i think the aul 84 will be running from just before or after 5 or something. OR SOMETHING... (indication of how well informed i am... really tho, its all going on downstairs, dicisions all in flux etc, its like the tenth international and shit... i wish they were this motivated organizational wise, about an uprising or something...). and it appears that they will indeed be quite strict about drink so if we all hide it in the huge grounds itll be grand. and, out of respect for the birthday peep/ organisers, i say, lets not trash the place so that they have a deservedly relaxed and hassle free birthday party. cheers. oh yeah, busees, get there before 7 will yez? thanks...

this makes no sense to me, are bi2tg still playing?

i dont think so weeler, i think they ran outta time apparently...
and also i think the bus might leave at 6 and not 4 now.....i think they said it'd be better for 4 but a mixture of the fact that andy cant change them plus the fact that they fucked up loads i thinnk the lads said bus at six....thats wat the story was last night at 8pm anyway.......thats if i got all that right, could be wrong!

apparently we were still playing and the buses are still going at 7.
except now we've decided not to play, young marklar does have his mocks and all.

enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back