ed in mouth

for those whom it may concern:

some good news and bad news...

the good news is:

it has been booked

for

the 28th.

the bad news however is:

it appears thanks to the 2000 strong party a while back they have deicded to clamp down on irregular shenaningans.
im just repeating what eoin breifly told me but
a room will be 55 yoyos a head!!! so ppl cant cram into rooms
and they will have their own security to take yer drink off u (coolie style) at the door cuz they aint making the aul dosh at the bar... these are the two things eoin mentioned. also he was thinknig that, due to all this, we wud book the bus for 4 in the morn.
yet, he queried, what the fuk will we do with all those townies?
i sed lets have a huge party but me ma smacked me so...

well ed shouldnt really be posting it cuz its 4 peoples 21st and kinda invite onlyish....its cuz he's a beardy cunt who thinks he's a townie....all that facial hair has gone to his head. he's the only boy in never never land with a beard!

fuck. Im glad theyre still letting things happen in this place, after what the dicks did at the last one, its a kewl spot. as for clamping down, Id like to see them try! its mad easy to sneak round the back and shit. oops, sssshhhh.

i dont think it was invite, more like, close friends tell their close friends and on and on, and the bus was first come first serve kinda thing...

alot of ppl had asked me over the net what the story was so... and hu here are we not expecting? unless that ragna nazi fella comes back. altho, if he came, that wud be comical...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back