Glen Hansard-Genius or Chancer? (2 Viewers)

I automatically assume, whether I like someone's music or not, or even if they don't play music, that I won't like the person.

Strange thing that....If you don't like someone's music you automatically assume you won't like them as a person.

Although I really like James Brown's music but I'd say he was unbearable to be around. I get the feeling Morrissey ain't the nicest individual either, Prince, plenty others...

I could be wrong.

it's called the x-factor

About two months back me and the girlfriend rented out 'Once' on a bored Sunday as there was nothing else still on the shelf that evening, and it was in the weekly staff 'Tipp!' section behind the counter.

We turned it off about half way through. rubbish.

My girlfriend thought he was cute though. The gingerness probably has a different appeal for non-Irish people.

met him in a guitar shop when i was a nipper,he was sound to me anyways played me a couple of tunes this was about ten years back

wasn't too gone on the swell season stuff,but for the birds is a classic

About two months back me and the girlfriend rented out 'Once' on a bored Sunday as there was nothing else still on the shelf that evening, and it was in the weekly staff 'Tipp!' section behind the counter.

We turned it off about half way through. rubbish.

My girlfriend thought he was cute though. The gingerness probably has a different appeal for non-Irish people.

Me and my ex did the very same in the Netherlands.
He came back from the video shop all "Look! I found an Irish film! Deadly!"
"Eh, are you focking serious? It's got Hansard in it!"

Same with me the few times I've been in his company.

I also knew him peripherally before the Frames and my memory of him is on eof a very friendly guy that just loved music, talking about it, playing it etc etc.
He was obsessed with Dylan at the time. I don't know if that's still the case.

I get reams of abuse from people I know fro not going along with the Hansard fatwa that's been declared in this town.

can you pm me all your encounters with hansard, starting from grafton st in 88.

Me and my ex did the very same in the Netherlands.
He came back from the video shop all "Look! I found an Irish film! Deadly!"
"Eh, are you focking serious? It's got Hansard in it!"

Did he also find Glen cute? Focking hell

The only video I've seen in the Netherlands had red dog cock in it.
I had no idea I was watching 'Once', but it makes sense now.

lol.jpg

i still have a few copies of The Slate, one of which has a picture of GLEN..GLEN (as John Lydon might sneer in Filth & the Fury) with the caption 'piss on my face'. That was a deadly mag..the slate..real laugh out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back