Glastonbury '15 (2 Viewers)

I love the guy on the laptop, he does absolutely nothing but press play on queue and sup Red Stripe. His eyes were all over the place.

Death from above tho, fucking hell.

kanye. watched it for a bit until Lee Nelson ran onstage.
Wasnt into his music, like it even less now if thats possible.

Just watching a bit of the Mothership... a total mess really.

I know you're supposed to be all "wahey, George Clinton, wahey, drugs!" but.... all these auld lads just about holding it together and their backup singers of 21 year old scantily clad girls, bit crap. I suppose we should be happy he's still alive but I dunno, he should be better than that. Maybe I needed to see the whole show though, apparently some iteration of the Family Stone did an opening set for them.

Last edited:
Yep I saw that aswell they are a bit old alright but lot's of musicians on stage and a few sexy backing vocalists is sort of what you'd expect for Glastonbury and it was a relief after seeing West's more minalmist approach

Just watching a bit of the Mothership... a total mess really.

I know you're supposed to be all "wahey, George Clinton, wahey, drugs!" but.... all these auld lads just about holding it together and their backup singers of 21 year old scantily clad girls, bit crap. I suppose we should be happy he's still alive but I dunno, he should be better than that. Maybe I needed to see the whole show though, apparently some iteration of the Family Stone did an opening set for them.
they played at the gathering of the juggalos in 2011 and 2012

just putting that out there

Yep I saw that aswell they are a bit old alright but lot's of musicians on stage and a few sexy backing vocalists is sort of what you'd expect for Glastonbury and it was a relief after seeing West's more minalmist approach

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yeah I dunno, it's grand. There's about 5 generations of the band on stage at this point.

no, johnny loves how much people are into LINO ritchie

6b4b6988994c92878a06a89a98f52eae.jpg

heyyyyyyyy

una's cool now

also she's probably busy having chemo or something you bastard

She was on Miriam on Saturday night. I'm sad that I know that but she came across really well. Really seems to be going through the ringer health wise. Just finished 6 weeks of treatment. Was heading off to dj at some pride event after the show. Fair play to her.

Didn't even know Charli was playing! awesome

christ, is there barely anyone there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back