Gigs In Ireland (5 Viewers)

theres a few of us organising a two day thing with bands and camping in wexford on sat and sunday 2 and 3 may, bank holiday weekend, is that the weekend your coming or the following one?

.|..|.|..|.|..|BRILLIANT!.|..|.|..|.|..|
.|..|.|..|.|..|
.|..|SAVAGE!.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|
.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|DEADLY!.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

was it a dublin date bohspunks pm'd about? if not i'd be up for trying to sort something out here, two seriously class bands

theres a few of us organising a two day thing with bands and camping in wexford on sat and sunday 2 and 3 may, bank holiday weekend, is that the weekend your coming or the following one?

O RLY?:)

Is that whats known as a soft launch Bohs lad?

Well i was offering to do the sunday in dublin in a 4-8 afternoon /evening session 4 bands, few pints and people can still go to work on a monday type thing but more than willing to let ye take it on if ye want, last sunday afternoon gig was great.

early days , gazzer, early days but deadly venue lined up, and real toilets!

Well i was offering to do the sunday in dublin in a 4-8 afternoon /evening session 4 bands, few pints and people can still go to work on a monday type thing but more than willing to let ye take it on if ye want, last sunday afternoon gig was great.

early days , gazzer, early days but deadly venue lined up, and real toilets!
IS THERE CAMPING?????????
.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

Hello... ain't read this in a while. Anyway, we apparently have dates in Dublin, Galway and Belfast, but I'm having trouble finding out the venues. Where are the usuals, or is it a secret? ;)

why don't you just ask the people putting the gigs on

I was just joking. I'm waiting on them to get me the names. Apparently they're all confirmed, I just thought some bumpage was in order. So watch this space...

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS / FOUR LETTER WORD
MARCH 2009

SUN. 1st - DUBLIN
MON. 2nd – GALWAY
TUE. 3rd - BELFAST

i'm defo doing the dublin gig, theres still some figuring out on the venue as is normal enough for a gig this far away in dublin, some peopel saying to me the sunday afternoon is not such a good idea as off with their heads are fairly big but i worry about people who have to go to work not coming out on a sunday night

anyway gig is defo on that date in dublin, either afternoon in bohs or evening in the tap, i just need to take some more counsel so to speak on which to go for to maximisie attendance, will email you which one welly as soon as i know but all is good.

off with their heads get a great review in new riot 77 zine by the way

Dublin gig confirmed for the tap, on sunday 1 march, evening gig, support form razor town and one or two more i'm waiting on to get back to me.

should be fun.

la fraction details this week also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back