Gigs are a deadly buzz (3 Viewers)

tampax.jpg

in keeping with the girly theme.

well i was wondering why the conversation had morphed to talking about gigs, so i thought id post up some girly ads, in keeping with the thread, like.

and i'm the first to admit there's nothing funny about rohypnol. but i think the above ad exhibits the beauty of Adobe photoshop. seeing buffy with googly eyes is entertaining.

La La said:
and i'm the first to admit there's nothing funny about rohypnol. but i think the above ad exhibits the beauty of Adobe photoshop. seeing buffy with googly eyes is entertaining.

Reminds me of the episode of Drawn Together when Pricess Clara's cousin Bleh comes to visit.

La La said:
i'll have to plead ignorance to that one.

It's to do with the eyes. That show is so so wrong that it's funny. I think it's just started on TV over here so most people wouldn't be too familiar with it, don't worry :)

chutneyfarmer said:
Eh, are you sure you're not mistaking this thread for the "GIRLS are a deadly buzz" one?

i'm a total spa. i only just now realised i was on the wrong thread. hahahahahaahahahahahahahahha ok, well here'e one last one for yis and then i'll be gone.

dublin.jpg

VascoJ said:
Going to see The Wrens next week.

That the Bowry Ballroom gig? I decided on the spur of the moment last night to book a flight over and go to that.

9 days in New York (my first chance to ever see the city properly), free accomodation, probably the only time that I'll ever get to see one of my favourite bands. Priceless.*

* Actually its about €500.

nlgbbbblth said:
The Dublin leg (RDS) of R.E.M.'s Green tour was marred by bad sound quality.
The Go-Betweens were a quality support though

indeed. i remember really enjoying it, though in fairness i was so excited about seeing the 'M that they could have sounded like they were playing into a galvanized bucket and i'd still have thought it was brilliant. plus i got to stand behind michael stipe in a queue bus stop newsagents on grafton st. earlier that day. oh, the excitement.

best gigs i've been to in recent years: boredoms at atp (holy fucking shit), mozaik in vicar st., kate & anna mcgarrigle at glastonbury, tom waits in london.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back