gig this week and stuff......... (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
theres a gig on in kilkenny on thursday with a band called pigwilltoast from france, its in cleeres theatre at 8 pm.

presumably they are doing a tour, anyone know dates???

rts was good fun, i seem to be in some of the papers with my lovely non photogenic features - oh well, next time i go out in public i must shave.......

that gig in glenroe (kilcoole, co wicklow) on saturday sounds good, anyone know if yo ucan camp there? and will miley be doing a dj set afterwards??

friday drinking in merrion square at 3.30 this week if anyone is interested, its my last friday on the dole so i hope its sunny. theres usually 7- 10 peopel up there and is fun. bohs match afterwards optional.

did anyone see that unfortunate woman in england who put an ad in the paper looking for a quiet lodger but the paper put it in as white lodger and she jas been getign loads of abuse since.
whats the world coming to eh??

on a musical front i got the scunnered new album on tape in the post today and it is rather excelant as well as the alledged demo.

Bohs Punks are wankers

Bunch of bloody frogs playing to a load of culchies. Whatever you're into!!!
Snap out of that Merrion Square buzz you're on you wanker.
Last friday on the dole eh?. They should stick the likes of you in the army you layabout sponging bastard.
What the fuck is all this about a bloody gig in Kilcoole (glenroe)>
Will Miley be on the decks???? Like fuck!!! The only thing that'll be on the decks is all the bogger punks. The best thing that can happen to Kilcoole is another by pass like the Glen o'the downs.
As for all that lot of reclaim the streets peace & love hippy bastards. Bohs punx should know better than to associate the name of the red army with a bunch of tree huggers.
Get you're act together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ever seen them two old blokes in the muppets molly

only difference i can see is that at least them two moany old gits had each other for mates!!

did anyone see that unfortunate woman in england who put an ad in the paper looking for a quiet lodger but the paper put it in as white lodger and she jas been getign loads of abuse since.

Ha, this reminds of that Aussie news clip that was shown on "It'll be alright on the night" or some such show.
This reporter lad goes out to the burbs to interview a landlord who had placed an ad in the local paper saying that he had a house to rent and that no Asians need apply!!

The interview went along the lines of :

Reporter- "Why no asians?"

Landlord - "Cos I hate 'em"

Eventually the reporter figured out what yer man was actually saying was "No AGENTS" need apply!!

Whoever printed the ad had misheard the guy too!
Anyway it was pretty funny...maybe you'd have to be there!

yup ya can camp there

hiya yup ya can camp and if yeah get up early enogh yeah might evan pick a few mushrooms maybe

yup ya can camp there

hiya yup ya can camp and if yeah get up early enough yeah might even pick a few mushrooms maybe

Yeah, da bonglinger massive will be certainly be skating, camping & picking anyway...Kilcoole is always pretty good...the gig there aren't this time last year was legendary...we showed them jocks, showed 'em real good!

old gits?????

Food for thought there Conor. Bloody hell I just remembered we are old gits. Do you reckon we should have a geriatric punk festival? Anyone seen me slippers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back