gig in clonmel FREEDOOM (portugal) easpa measa,the scars (and other stuff) (1 Viewer)

I'd say some people will get upset by this lot. The poster on the net even reads "Al Qaeda presents"....
should be a laugh though.

i'd say people will get the joke but maybe a few yanky tourist in galway that be funny.i might have to go to the wicklow gig and drag me sister and the brother in law as its their local.be an interesting night but his more lightly to offend them than the other way round.

We are playing in this place in March, is it any use?

i saw that yeah a good venue haven't been to a punky gig yet but went to a local indie blues thing and it was packed and that was a bad turn out so the locals told me.

i see your playing kilkenny aswell.the last two punk gigs i went to last year in kk got about 10 people each but you've played the all ages thing before so you might do better...i hope so.
could you pm a contact for the all ages people if you have it thanks ive got one but doesn't seem to work.

I'll see if I can dig out the KK AA thing. Yeah Kilkenny is a cunt to draw people too but its a great launching town for the rest of the country. We are going with a smaller venue this time I think so those 10 people look like millions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back