Giant sculpture to be located in Liffey (1 Viewer)

Thes is tewtal bewlshit.

433658946_d9f54d1fa7.jpg

If they're going to be putting cable cars and giant statues in the Liffey, sure they might as well build a few apartments in it too. And a car park. It's a total waste of prime development space. Like it's the same width as the Amazon for fuck's sake, we should be getting a more use out of it. All people do now is throw kittens into it.

000029.jpg

imagine though if those support pillars were made look like dinasaurs! different kinds of dinosaurs. dublin would be deadly then. maybe an interpretive centre could be located inside on of them, i dunno. instead of symbolic (i.e. gammy meaningless) art they should be putting up interesting looking stuff. a slide going down around the outside of liberty hall would be deadly too.

000029.jpg

imagine though if those support pillars were made look like dinasaurs! different kinds of dinosaurs. dublin would be deadly then. maybe an interpretive centre could be located inside on of them, i dunno. instead of symbolic (i.e. gammy meaningless) art they should be putting up interesting looking stuff. a slide going down around the outside of liberty hall would be deadly too.
knackers would destroy it. they'd destroy everything.

000029.jpg

check out 'none of the above'>'dodome'

as soon as this gets the official nod, some coke-addled prick in the irish independent is going to start coming up with 'dublinese' names for the thing; 'the stiffy in the liffey', 'the twist in the mist', 'the viral spiral', 'the helix that my gee licks', 'the cirrhosis-of-the-liver in the river', etc., etc., each one more pointless and idiotic than the one before, forevermore. pricks.

if the coke-addled prick is on thumped, you've just saved them the afternoon.

i think it sounds kind of exciting, or at least, i'd take 80000 antony gormleys over another spire. maybe they can have the same killjoy sentries they had when the sean o'casey bridge first opened, ready to hobble you if you tried to cycle over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back