Giant sculpture to be located in Liffey (3 Viewers)

What about a family of famine ravaged peasants playing Jenga?

or a gold plated version of this sticking out of the liffey

provopolyre9.gif

as soon as this gets the official nod, some coke-addled prick in the irish independent is going to start coming up with 'dublinese' names for the thing; 'the stiffy in the liffey', 'the twist in the mist', 'the viral spiral', 'the helix that my gee licks', 'the cirrhosis-of-the-liver in the river', etc., etc., each one more pointless and idiotic than the one before, forevermore. pricks.

as soon as this gets the official nod, some coke-addled prick in the irish independent is going to start coming up with 'dublinese' names for the thing; 'the stiffy in the liffey', 'the twist in the mist', 'the viral spiral', 'the helix that my gee licks', 'the cirrhosis-of-the-liver in the river', etc., etc., each one more pointless and idiotic than the one before, forevermore. pricks.

killjoy

jayses i fucking hate that carry on....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back