Ghostwood Gig News (1 Viewer)

seanface

Website
www.myspace.com
124999192_l.jpg

Hey,

The Ghostwood Project have a few gigs coming up over the next few days. if yr around galway at all we will be playing:

Friday
Richardsons, Eyre Square
9pm
5yo

we are playing with the cartoon thieves and kaderfires new incarnation.

Saturday
BOI Theatre NUI Galway 7pm
free

all ages show. we are guests at the youth battle of the bands.

Monday
Roisin Dubh
9pm
free

Battle of the Bands Grand Final

more info and what not:

www.theghostwoodproject.com

www.myspace.com/theghostwoodproject

thanks,
sean(hair in)face

hey dude, its just us and cartoons now. pa and the lads cant travel. got the cd covers done today. looking good. nice and simple like... Stickers arrived today too. they are class.

Break Neck Speed said:
hey dude, its just us and cartoons now. pa and the lads cant travel. got the cd covers done today. looking good. nice and simple like... Stickers arrived today too. they are class.

"aw man":p as the man himself would say. deadly buzz altogether. flying home tomorrow night so i'll call in when i'm back in galway friday. take it easy

Trails... Did they play with GWP/Betamax Format a while back? They were pretty cool... could have done with a bit more of a stage 'prescence'... Sometimes the jammed out parts just seemed like things were going wrong for them [judging my the looks on their faces] - can't knock the tunes though... But that's what it's all about [so they tell me...]

Bring it!

piratio said:
Trails... Did they play with GWP/Betamax Format a while back? They were pretty cool... could have done with a bit more of a stage 'prescence'... Sometimes the jammed out parts just seemed like things were going wrong for them [judging my the looks on their faces] - can't knock the tunes though... But that's what it's all about [so they tell me...]

Bring it!

Yeah we sucked ass in Galway. Everything was going wrong. It was our first gig in about 6 or 7 months we were very rusty.

brendann said:
Yeah we sucked ass in Galway. Everything was going wrong. It was our first gig in about 6 or 7 months we were very rusty.

That wasn't a huge part of it man, plus I DL'ed some of your music too after [cos you could just tell it was worth it...] I'll certainly go for a listen again!

B

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back