Ghostwood Gig News (1 Viewer)

giveadogabone said:
ah! so thats what tom looks like under the beard and trucker hat...
jake.jpg

I've the trails EP if you want it baz, can bring it to liars tonight if you fancy? Oh and there's a "viewing" of R Kelly's "Trapped in The Closet" in mine before the gig if ye fancy (aka me, seamie and mairead getting messy and watching the DVD).

Ah yeah! Can I bring a friend? She's hot... Not hotter than you, I wouldn't do that to ya! I'll call that fucking Jew later and see what his buzz is.

How much is liars - [yeah I'm too lazy to check the site. Wha? B]

why does tom get to be jake the snake roberts and i'm some popstar reject. its not fair:( ...and while i'm on a down buzz liars will be taking to the stage tonight just as my plane lands in dublin:( :( :(

baz d'tache said:
Wicked... I'm starving 'n all! Hey gug, will you make some of those wicked little cocktail sausages too... 'n maybe some BBQ soz!

Nice 'un
Seconded. Tonight will be my first where the stumble home from the Roisin will be all of five steps, hopefully the event won't be marked with the manky hangover one gets from that horrible chipper cross the road. SAUSAGES FOR ALL!!!

sean d'doo said:
...and while i'm on a down buzz liars will be taking to the stage tonight just as my plane lands in dublin:( :( :(
Hey man, just be glad you're not landing at shannon at 8am at the end of an eight hour fight. Or should i say, trying-to-land-and-getting-rerouted-to-the-pale-for-about-four-hours-due-to-fog-and-eventually-getting-home-about-five-hours-late. Bah....

ReadySteadyJedi said:
Seconded. Tonight will be my first where the stumble home from the Roisin will be all of five steps, hopefully the event won't be marked with the manky hangover one gets from that horrible chipper cross the road. SAUSAGES FOR ALL!!!

Are we neighbours?

piratio said:
Are we neighbours?
I believe so, currently at the tail end of moving into the cabin (flats in through that wooden gate between the card place and that dodgy russian chipper). Hoping to have a proper housewarming doo (poss with musical acts) in a few weeks.

Black clothes, white belt... Almost got there dude, you gotta have ringlets in the belt, that or studs. White on it's own is a serious no-no. Sheesh, get it right.

Bang on with the mask mind you...

ReadySteadyJedi said:
I believe so, currently at the tail end of moving into the cabin (flats in through that wooden gate between the card place and that dodgy russian chipper). Hoping to have a proper housewarming doo (poss with musical acts) in a few weeks.

Man... You should get gugai to make one of his patented Celebrity Guest Appearences. Pricey but worth it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back