ggi probable date and bands contact info. (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
the latest epistle form groningen informs me they are probably, almost definitely going to run with the 30 june to start of july weekend, this is the weekend after k town, they are lookign at using the vera and another youth centre called the simplon for the weekend and are in the process for tryign to book them so this is most concrete date yet, sounds good to me and to be honest im just happy they have picked a weekend at this stage.

current thinking from them is 6 irish bands could be fitted in with partial payment towards travel costs. they have some irish bands they want to play for various reasons and want to know from me who else wants to play.

so maybe if you want to play and are available that weekend you could e mail me to that effect and i will pass it on. just to emphasise i wont be deciding, just passing on info.
[email protected]

We're forced to cancel that first weekend of July.... because both venues are not available at those days :(

we're now looking for a new date preferably a bankholiday. what's the best period besides september?

Maybe you should have checked this out before saying that those were your dates; now we've changed the K-Town dates from those we wanted, for you. This has affected our booking.

Complan want to play. Well I do, not sure about anyone actually, I'm sure they'll say yeah though. Of course, whether they then turn up, well, that's a different matter. No fuck it I will force them at gunpoint.

yeh i think it would have been a lot smarter to have chekced this shit out before telling us here that it was going to be that weekend and having it changed etc ...

does anybody know if the contact in the first post (kotsp@..) checks his mail regularly or if there is any other way of gettin in touch with him/her? i sent him an email seeing if langdon beck could play but i havnt heard back from him....im thinkin it might have gone in his junk mail or somthing......

any way in other news darren aka wedge (the bassist) left langdon beck and we wont be playin again till the summer. it'll be a new line up and new songs.....

byrneos said:
its just the lads trying to make it look like their big wigs in denmark.:p

Get out of it! Hah, you can't get to me like that anymore, I'm purging myself of Irish degradation :cool:

We had to fairly push to get Easpa Measa booked last night so you better shut up or we'll have yis cancelled! Unless Clodagh goes mad on acid and beats the shite out of Kenn or something... :p

mc moley said:
does anybody know if the contact in the first post (kotsp@..) checks his mail regularly or if there is any other way of gettin in touch with him/her? i sent him an email seeing if langdon beck could play but i havnt heard back from him....im thinkin it might have gone in his junk mail or somthing......

any way in other news darren aka wedge (the bassist) left langdon beck and we wont be playin again till the summer. it'll be a new line up and new songs.....

Can't wait for the new line up.

RAWK!!!

mc moley, as it says above im a just passing things on, not taking on the role of event secretary etc, done my stint last year, i read your email and forwaded it. anyway you can cut out me by e mailing interest to michael at the bacteria.nl site or the fleas and lice email

Corm said:
Get out of it! Hah, you can't get to me like that anymore, I'm purging myself of Irish degradation :cool:

We had to fairly push to get Easpa Measa booked last night so you better shut up or we'll have yis cancelled! Unless Clodagh goes mad on acid and beats the shite out of Kenn or something... :p

ya shouldn't have bothered im too punk to b impressed at playing some fucking crust fest in lapland is it? anyway everyone knows theres only one real crust fest this year and it'll invovle lots of irish degradation.....roll on crustyfuckfest;)

bohs punks said:
mc moley, as it says above im a just passing things on, not taking on the role of event secretary etc, done my stint last year, i read your email and forwaded it. anyway you can cut out me by e mailing interest to michael at the bacteria.nl site or the fleas and lice email

ok cool i read the thing wrong the first time i thought kotsp was the email for the guy who is settin it up, didnt realise that it was you! sorry bout that! :D

yeah, it's messy and we fucked up on this one. well, as you all might know it is a real crime to get a good venue here in Groningen. I wish we had the possibility to organize it like conor did last year (on a field with camping et all), but unfortunately that's impossible in Groningen. since there's no suitable squats in town we're forced to use our 2 youthcenters for the gigs. one of them decided to have their 25th anniversary in the weekend that we planned to do GGI Groningen so that's pretty fucked. we're now trying to move it to either the weekend of 26-28 august or 2-4 september. i'll keep you updated.

bands that are interested to play can mail to [email protected]
gezondheid!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back