GGI Line up (1 Viewer)

Thats the sunday night runnin order alright - hopefully we will have the most of the work done by thethat stage and i can have a beer before playing - hopefully!

so does anyone have spare tents they could bring along or that we could collect in advance - for nice people coming by plane etc.

cheers

Sorry no spare tent here Connor

But just to let others know that some of the tk max's have really good water proof pop up tents there like 3000mm water proof which is deadly and go up in ten seconds which is great for drunks, anyway there 40 euro so defo worth a look for those looking tp buy.

But just to let others know that some of the tk max's have really good water proof pop up tents there like 3000mm water proof which is deadly and go up in ten seconds which is great for drunks, anyway there 40 euro so defo worth a look for those looking tp buy.

Yeahj never lost it K-Dog!

Wow! Sounds great for useless fuckers like me, I normally get my minions to put mine up and then I leave it behind when I go back home.

Seriously lads pop up tents are where it's at take the tent out of the bag and fuck it into the air n by the time it lands all you gotta do is put four pegs into the ground and yer done no cutting into drinking time at all haha

Sorry Janer I'm not in control of the tv at moment xbox n FIFA but jens watching some shite or other at moment And beat us nah we beat you sorry thrashed you twice this season aleady albeit in Manchester but I reckon a draw will be outcome at emerites, just bout me tickets for the spurs match on the 5th can't wait.

Also apologies for goin off topic

Venue details: Venue is called the Corner House pub on edge of a a small village called Rathnure in wexford.

From the north /Dublin put rathnure via enniscorthy into aa route planner
and enniscorthy / bunclody is where public transport will leave you . enniscorthy has a good taxi service so probably best bet for bus / train users.

From cork / limerick put rathnure via new ross into aa route planner, from the west /galway put via kilkenny into the route planner.
public transport from these places will most likely get you as far as new ross

http://www.maplandia.com/ireland/south-east/wexford/rathnure/

teresa is looking into local b and b's etc for those who want to posh it up - will have info during the week

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back