GGI Line up (1 Viewer)

hey conor, The lads from SULTANS(ex Derkov Boys) were thinkin about askin you to play at GGI. From hearin them practice every week,I would say DEFINITLY have them play if its possible. Catchy as fuck sugar oi! type stuff like vanilla muffins etc..you'll be lovin it

hey conor, whats the chances of sending a few tickets up to me - theres a few folk interested in going =- half a dozen or so should do it.
cheers Jasper

hi jasper

you can pay on the gate - punks and tickets is too mauch hassle, we were out at the venue in the last few days and its goign to be amazing!!

Any chance ye could post the location of the place?

Something like this would be dead handy like;
seomra_map.jpg

firstly can all bands who are playing please check their my space inboxes for important message re equipment, sound engineers info request etc etc

there will be a fest specific phone number from next weekend.

can non my space bands - complan , puterefaction etc send me a pm and i can forward the message to them

i'll post up directions shortly, i'm sure they are on here from night in the sticks if you search for that if you need to know right away.

So here's things as they stand - all of the below are confirmed – sorry for delay – was waiting on something which hasn't worked out.

We also have a list of 6 subs in the event of "drop outs" so please don't ask if your band can play - - there's 30 bands as it is and I have an inbox full of requests. I will be messaging these 6 "sub" bands today.

We should have the Scottish piper known as Haggis coming over also - if this works out we hope to have a bit of a bagpipes vs bodhrans play off at some stage of the weekend so if you can play a bodhran throw one in the car when your coming.

Line up

Saturday From 4.00 til 1.30

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Lounge[/FONT]

Scunnered
Droppin Bombs

Revolution of a Sun
Undertakers

Razorblade Smile
Mongohorn
Zafranchos

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Barn[/FONT]

Los Langeros
Left for Dead
Paranoid Visions
De Fuckups
Plimptons
Ructions
Bacchus

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Sunday from 12.00 – 12.30[/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Early[/FONT]

Realistic Train
Runnin Riot

Fleas and Lice
Neifenbach
Lobotomies
Moutpiece
Crossfire
Complan

Later

The Freebooters
Easpa Measa
Kickers
Crowd Control
Sorcery
Putrefaction
Heresy
Mommas Slippers

Tis all about the stage managing etc.

besides the bands we will be having table tennis, table fussball, chess competition and also a 24 hour "no booze" chill out / recovery area with couches / tea / coffee / films / zines etc for those who have tried a little too hard and need a relax.

bohs v rovers on the tv on the saturday evening also guaranteed.

poster in a few minutes

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back