Getting nervous before gigs (2 Viewers)

i used to get the worst nerves ever before gigs, shaking and feeling really sick, that kinda thing. the more i got used to it the less nervous i got though, and now it just manifests itself in the form of having loads of energy and wanting to run around a lot beforehand. i don't get that feeling like the bottom has fallen out of my stomach any more, just excitement.
switching from doing bass and vocals to just vocals has helped a lot because i don't have two things to fuck up anymore.

I walk the line between getting really fuckin tired and being a ball of energy. The actual nerves dont kick in anymore though they used to badly. I was a shitter. Tronty million dumps before a gig. Now im down to 1. Go me.

when i used to play in Estel, we were on stage once for an hour and fifteen minutes and i thought i was going to piss my pants

I never feel like i need a piss when onstage, even if I feel like it beforehand. I do however, get a bit agitated if I don't have something to drink.

if it's our gig or we're headlining i'm really jumpy and nervous and can't relax. if its a support and theres folk in the room, i'm fine, if a bit jumpy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back