Germany vs Poland (1 Viewer)

Bellatrix said:
I spent the entire match wedged up against two of the pricks from the Amstel ads.

They, in turn, spent the entire match quoting said ad: "This is gonna be great", bitching about editors and comparing the relative merits of Amstel and Guinness "creatives".

Fuck sake.

you should have poured amstel down their backs and roared "AMSTEL IS FOR PRICKS!! OK!!!"

I really enjoyed the second half of the game, it was hilarious how the Germans kept fucking up. Twice off the bar in one chance!! Felt sorry for the Poles, they were unlucky to let one in so late but they are fairly hopeless at the other end. Even the Costa Ricans will beat them.

Wheels said:
I really enjoyed the second half of the game, it was hilarious how the Germans kept fucking up. Twice off the bar in one chance!! Felt sorry for the Poles, they were unlucky to let one in so late but they are fairly hopeless at the other end. Even the Costa Ricans will beat them.
yeh sorry but i feel no pity. ahem, cue dunphyesqu rant in dunphy voice..

seems to me in this world cup if you set your stall out to be not beaten as opposed to win you'll be sussed. playing for a draw is out. play to win and you'll win, unless both teams play to win and draw, or you play to win, but the other team win and you lose, but anyway, play not to win, but not to lose like poland did, and you'll get justice. i think it's great.

plus no jews were killed, FOR ONCE.

I'm not sure if Poland were playing for a draw: I have a feeling that's what they look like when they are really going for it. They only have two gears. Crap and mediocre.

Podolski and Klose both missed sitters making me wonder whether they were afraid to eliminate their homeland.

Ballack picked up a yellow card, which means that he should try and get another one in the next game to make sure he is foot loose and fancy free for the important parts of the tournament.

Frings was a letdown.

Mumblin Deaf Ro said:
I'm not sure if Poland were playing for a draw: I have a feeling that's what they look like when they are really going for it. They only have two gears. Crap and mediocre.

Podolski and Klose both missed sitters making me wonder whether they were afraid to eliminate their homeland.

Ballack picked up a yellow card, which means that he should try and get another one in the next game to make sure he is foot loose and fancy free for the important parts of the tournament.

Frings was a letdown.
cards from the group stages are scrubbed for the final parts anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back