Germany vs Poland (1 Viewer)

is this a go-ie outie game?
keep me informed in case the chislers here won't let me watch any more footy..

Lefty Frizzell said:
What are you doin for the england match?
pouring some kind of acid into my ears, i think. what time are those hun cunts on? i might just avoid watching them altogether..

Hector Grey said:
pouring some kind of acid into my ears, i think. what time are those hun cunts on? i might just avoid watching them altogether..

Suit yourself, stay at home for your Eamon DeValera reacharounds.

I was gonna offer you a pint of John Smiths and a bag of pork scratchings but forget it.

COME ON ENGLAND!! COME ON ENGLAND!! COME ON ENGLAND!!

I predict a boring match, culminating in both teams falling asleep...this is based on the fact that I'll be watching it, and I only ever manage to see the crap games.

christ, schoolboys defend better than that.

after today though...

ballack and shevchenko. theyre no stevie g and god are they.

Thought it was a good match, just had me 2 rottweilers out and can see some very despondent Poles trudging up the street, thought I had better shout out "unlucky"
They acknowledged it.

JANER said:
Thought it was a good match, just had me 2 rottweilers out and can see some very despondent Poles trudging up the street, thought I had better shout out "unlucky"
They acknowledged it.

jees with two dogs like that surely you could have had a slag off them? something like footballs a 93 minute game.

Terrible game.
Ref was awful.
Too many chances missed.
Odonkor is fucking quick.
Happy with result.
-- ends --

theweeyin said:
Terrible violence before the game though, with 200 german and polish fans being arrested BEFORE kick-off.

I can see their logic: get it over with and not have to sit through the match...

Apologies to everyone for making the match shit by watching (see my post from earlier). Tomorrow I'll be watching the England match, so you might want to find some drying paint to study around five.

I spent the entire match wedged up against two of the pricks from the Amstel ads.

They, in turn, spent the entire match quoting said ad: "This is gonna be great", bitching about editors and comparing the relative merits of Amstel and Guinness "creatives".

Fuck sake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back