Georgina Ahern's babbies (1 Viewer)

whatEVER she called them, you just know she'll be summoning them inside for tea in a strident screech - "ROCKKOoooooooooooh and Jaaaaaaaaaayy come in, yer dinner's poured ouh"

If I have a kid and it's a little dude I'm definitely calling him Rocko - simply so I can at all times holler "Heyyyy RockOH!!!!!!" and "Hey Rock!". This kid would rule.

whatEVER she called them, you just know she'll be summoning them inside for tea in a strident screech - "ROCKKOoooooooooooh and Jaaaaaaaaaayy come in, yer dinner's poured ouh"

That's exactly what I'm hearing when coming up with names. Three syllables works best.

Viaduct & Placenta
Senegal & Karate
Geneflect & Colonic
Follicle & Trinitron

'Rocco' sounds like a brand of patio stone. Or ciabatta bread. Or some other stupid product.

'Jay' isn't even a name, it's just a letter. They could call the next one 'Double-u'.

I was in Bushy Park the other morning and a class of 7/8 year olds were doing some at one with nature shizzle. The teacher gathered them together into pairs and told them that they were to form a line which 'Destiny' and 'Posie' were to head. Destiny looked like a right proper bitch!

there was a story in a mag I read last week where some woman who had 13 kids was being interviewed because she was a size zero, and all her kids were called brittney-jade and armani.

I might have said this before, but someone who was an official with the trade union I work for had the surname MacNamara and he called his kids Rosa Luxembourg and Che Guavara.

I thought Che Guavara MacNamara had a nice ring to it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back