Garth Merenghis Darkplace (2 Viewers)

this should be a pre-requisite for commentaries

other fine examples including the 'take a drink when you make a mistake' commentary on the botch dvd and the definite clinking of ice cubes in a glass on the commentary for 'The Thing'.

back on topic -

Dagless: The cabin crew suggested we all go out and club it. I had no option; it was that or one of there B&Bs. I figured it’d be safer on the streets. For the first time ever I saw the Scotch in their natural habitat, and it weren’t pretty. I’d seen them huddling in stations before, being loud but… this time I was surrounded. Everywhere I went it felt like they were watching me; fish-white flesh puckered by the Highland breeze; tight eyes peering out for fresh meat; screechy, booze-soaked voices hollering out for a taxi to take ‘em halfway up the road to the next all-night watering hole. A shatter of glass; a round of applause; a sixteen-year-old mother of three vomiting in an open sewer, bairns looking on, chewing on potato cakes. I ain’t never going back… not never.

Sanchez: My aunt lives in Scotland, she says it’s quite nice.

i watched the whole series over last two days. quality stuff. didn't appreciate it first time round.

'You know, my books are all essentially about ‘what ifs’. In Black Fang I asked: What if a rat could drive a bus?'

Linda: Have you ever done that before?
Sanchez: What? Making love?
Linda: No, I mean with a patient?
Sanchez: Once or twice. But they were dying. It was their last wish.

Brilliant

Day draws into nightfall
Yonder stars shine bright
You can be my baby
I hope that is alright
[Daddy don't forget me...]
I haven't but your dead
You have a little brother now
And one day we'll all meet...in Valhalla...

episode3main5.jpg

Greetings friend, I hope you're sitting uncomfortably. Be it on your sofa, armchair or beanbag if that's how you choose to live your life. I'm Garth Marenghi, horror writer. You know everyone has a special talent. Mine is being able to write, produce, direct, act, paint. Other people are good plumbers, that's their gift.

One of the main reasons I got into medicine was for the laughs. That and the pussy, and that dried up years ago, if you'll pardon the expression.

What I sometimes do is get a tin of soup, heat that up, poach an egg in it, serve that with a porkpie sausage roll

this thread is like my friend whose sense of humour consists of poorly rehashing scenes from various tv shows/films.

you guys are all right though cause you like Garth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back