Gangbangin' (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 2
well nothing else appears to be working..

12717304_1129911683699199_121967375192781594_n.jpg

it won't be popular to defend the cops here, but in this instance they're the ones at the coalface, having to deal with this scum head-on. I don't envy them in that regard.

99% of cops just do what they're told. Its much higher up than your worker-bee garda where the blame lies.

Totally agree. Guards & Prison Officers dealing with these knackers everyday deserve respect.

Say there is actually a gang thing going on in the east and we looked at the CVS of all the political heads running to see who has most experience with removing guns from a society......

Well you won't see that article in the Dublin papers this week.

I'm on a whatsapp group with some mates. One of them posted a video to it last night. It was footage of the lobby of the Regency hotel with the dead lad on the ground. Sick shit. Dunno where the video came from - looked like someone went back in and filmed in there before the cops arrived.

I'm on a whatsapp group with some mates. One of them posted a video to it last night. It was footage of the lobby of the Regency hotel with the dead lad on the ground. Sick shit. Dunno where the video came from - looked like someone went back in and filmed in there before the cops arrived.
That was on The Journal or Broadsheet earlier. Appears to be gone now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back