Gangbangin' (3 Viewers)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 61
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 2
Why don't they use the Army to help out?

I wouldn't be of the opinion that more guns are what's needed. We have guns.
Intelligence and application of same would be a start.

The press knew that all those Kinahan lads would be there in The regency for that weigh in. They knew and sent photographers because they wanted to have file photos for when one of the lads gets shot or is wanted.
We're in a situation where the Sunday World is doing better intelligence gathering and recon than the cops.
No one gives a fuck in the Gards about anything til it's a problem and some politician calls and shouts at them.
They are all sulking like fuck about pay and conditions, on top of the general apathy that is their default setting anyway.

Christ, I'm cranky.

Still though.

Last edited:
Its ALL going off in the underworld!
speaking of Underworld

12657368_1001833573196901_3449498732356615706_o.png

Couldn't AAA or one of that lot, even the Social Democrats, talk about legalising marijuana as a way to cut off at least some of the funding these headers have?
I mean something, anything, that's an idea that isn't self-serving.

Yeah or maybe members of the general public could stop buying white powder to put there nose at the weekends or whatever it is they do be at.

it won't be popular to defend the cops here, but in this instance they're the ones at the coalface, having to deal with this scum head-on. I don't envy them in that regard.

99% of cops just do what they're told. Its much higher up than your worker-bee garda where the blame lies.

Protesters at Rossport, water meter installations etc. etc are not scum.

I hate this country. Don't step out of line, but if you do make sure to do it politely. Don't raise you voice in anger. Don't push back when being assaulted. That way no one gets offended and the status quo is maintained.

it won't be popular to defend the cops here, but in this instance they're the ones at the coalface, having to deal with this scum head-on. I don't envy them in that regard.

99% of cops just do what they're told. Its much higher up than your worker-bee garda where the blame lies.
I have a fair few cops in my family, at least 3 generations in fact. They're all personally nice people but they completely shut down as convincing humans the moment the supreme authority of those currently in government is questioned.

The blame game has no winners..look at it..tearing us apart

Its the children I worry about

Hate is a very strong word to be bandying around at this hour of the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back