• Replies 61
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 2

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
Its ALL going off in the underworld!

Reading the papers and online..its got a real Al Capone Chicago vibe off it.

I wish the news sites headlines came spinning outta the screen like in the movies

Its ALL going off in the underworld!

Reading the papers and online..its got a real Al Capone Chicago vibe off it.

I wish the news sites headlines came spinning outta the screen like in the movies

Right outside my gaff this one was tonight.
Won't anyone think of the property values?

I'll be all night reading the quality reactionary commenters on the journal

It looks like Fine Gale or some other party are responsible for the statement supposedly from CIRA claiming responsibility for the hotel shooting.
yep, total 'make-shinners-look-bad' stunt. Shinners do a good enough job of that themselves.

Work less than a mile from that crime scene. Was all still sealed off this morning and traffic was all up in chaos. You'd think these lads would have a bit of regard and just do their shootings where theres no traffic.

The Kilnamanagh thing was supposedly a smokescreen thing to confuse the cops. My gym is about a mile from Kilnamanagh and I was up there last night. Not much of anything happening.

When I went home through town at about half-4 yesteday there were cop cars and sirens and the whole lot looking like they were all heading to something or other. Probably another smokescreen to get the cops away from Ballybough.

Imagine choosing to live your life the way these lads do. The mind boggles.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The guy from the GRA was on Morning Ireland yelling about needing more overtime

Literally ZERO input on how to deal with gangs that didn't involve more overtime, more promotions to special squads, more sick time. Fucking sick time. Mentioned how tired they were manning checkpoints during a storm.
It's your fucking job, you lazy, useless cunts.

Between him and the politicians, all I've heard anyone do is use this to advance their own agenda. Enda having a go at the Shinners. We have a county councillor as Taoiseach.

Couldn't AAA or one of that lot, even the Social Democrats, talk about legalising marijuana as a way to cut off at least some of the funding these headers have?
I mean something, anything, that's an idea that isn't self-serving.

Last edited:
Aodhan O'Riordan has been pushing for legalisation I believe (or maybe it's decriminalisation) and it has been raised at cabinet level.
As for the guards... They were all about checkpoints yet four lads can drive into the heartland of one of the two gangs involved and shoot someone dead then make good their disappearance? Shambolic.

bumbing up garda is unconsidered electioneering.
more armed garda means the crims will up their game as they have done throughout history. if we want a more violenterer future, give more weapons to the cops.

IMHO

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back