Gak.co.uk (1 Viewer)

Stereobaby

Hey,

Over Christmas I bought an Alesis Micron on GAk for something like £259. Three delays later they now say they will only be receiving the synth themselves in stock on the 3rd March. Since ordering the synth the price has now gone up to £339. They havent taking the money off my credit card yet I'm assuming until they actually receive in stock and process my order. I have an order number.

Anyone have experience with these?

Any advice on what to do?

Cheers,

verify with them that you'll be paying the price originally quoted. should be a given but it'll make you feel better.

verify with them that you'll be paying the price originally quoted. should be a given but it'll make you feel better.

Cheers,

Yeah will send them an email. Thing is dont know exactly how much I paid for it as I thought the order number would give me access to my actual order which it doesnt and they havent taken the money off my card . Was definitely around £259 though.

Thanks,

If it's not paying more than you want to that your concerned about: legally it's a case of "offer and acceptance". They've offered you the item at a set price, and you've agreed to that, and it's been confirmed with the order number. You now have a contract to buy the agreed item at the agreed price.

If they change the price you're totally within your rights to pull out of the deal and not pay the new price.

That said you're probably more concerned with just getting it cheaper than they have it for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back