fugazi and tickets (2 Viewers)

Quicksand were a fantastic band. I love their first album "Slip" still on of my faves. Rival Schools were OK. Walter Shiefel is the man, he was in all these bands and Youth OF Today, and Gorilla Biscuits.

Shelter are a good band too, excellent live act too.

a hare krishna called to my house last night, right in the middle of the roy keane interview

just thought i'd mention that

Was he a hare Krishna punk rocker, or just a hare krishna?
I don't surpose there are many of the punk rock kind knocking around these days.

A Hare Krishna once came to my door, but he had never heard of Shelter. Eventually he got bored of me talking and left.

this guy left happy when i told him i had a copy of Bhagavad Gita and that i'd read the first 40 pages or so but thought it was too heavy going.

Which is true.

yo harmony!

are snail racing playing dublin? i guess it's the kids, i hope so... YAY!!!

Originally posted by righteous harmony

sat 1st- june thirty seconds until armageddon, the steampig, discord in the high stool
tue 11th- snail racing + more tbc...
fri 14th- the oxes, daemien frost, weevil in the high stool

plus much more coming up...
www.theamc.net

c4o supporting fugazi on the 18th in vicar st. - can you confirm - any other chancers supporting? i just have TBA for support on the listing on the things website.

I don't want to go too far of the topic but.... I got the newest album "The Argument". Which I completely love, I think its one of their best yet. But Ian only sings on a couple of tracks, Does anyone know why? I think he has a great voice. The others can sing well but their vocals are less destinctive.

Did anyone else notice this or know why he did it?

!!!!!!!! Unfair!

I have me ticket already. Even though now I won't get to use it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back