Fuck Twitter (1 Viewer)

Those “free speech” polls are such bullshit. By posting it on his own anccount he’s immediately skewing attention on the poll to be from within a self-selected group of his (or those in his orbit) account’s followers. There’s a sizeable amount of people still on Twitter that won’t interact with that side of the platform.

Wouldn't fly on thumped I suspect anywhoo

Those “free speech” polls are such bullshit. By posting it on his own anccount he’s immediately skewing attention on the poll to be from within a self-selected group of his (or those in his orbit) account’s followers. There’s a sizeable amount of people still on Twitter that won’t interact with that side of the platform.

Apparently that the voice of the people is the voice of god quote line is a misunderstood segment of a longer phrase, Nec audiendi qui solent dicere, Vox populi, vox Dei, quum tumultuositas vulgi semper insaniae proxima sit. "And those people should not be listened to who keep saying the voice of the people is the voice of God, since the riotousness of the crowd is always very close to madness."

i just tweeted for the first time in months; i saw a bluesky post from seamas o'reilly about posting a gofundme link. so i posted one to twitter, and six minutes later it's been both liked and retweeted six times. time to kill that account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back