• Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 0

GO

Now Is Go
Supporter
Solutions
With respect to my friends who dig them/have them tattooed on their balls etc(I still love you guys)

BUT FUCK SWASTIKAS.

The cunting nazis own them now.Have done for the last 30 years or something.....

NO AMOUNT OF PSEUDO RIGHT ON HIPPY PUNK BULLSHIT IS GONNA MAKE THEM COOL AGAIN.

Dont even bother replying to this thread cos I dont wanna hear it.NO BULLSHIT.

FUCK YER HIPPY BULLSHIT.

If ya like swastikas so much move to fucking Korea.

swastika.jpg

Fuck you Gazzer, Saving for Rebellion in 9 days time and I'd done well by missing last nights gig and then I see your drunken ramblings and I crumble.....well Gucci did need a wal...er drive, so she came with me.

Anyway watching Man City play the New York Red Bulls on Setanta and its was great for the 1st 30 mins when it was a yankee commentator, their interpertation of the game is wonderful and bizarre, now it's gone back to Setanta's commentary. :(

Music after it....promise.

Music started early, Skinflicks.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Feederz are now on the turntable..er I mean harddrive, I should take over ur radio station, the kids want Punk Rock not Rock n Roll.

LOVE IS GOD

No symbols nessccesary

GG allin deserves so much respect, Bite it you Scum is def in my top 10 greatest Punk songs of all time and no kids I don't take backhanders, it's damned hard to get into it, Discharge and Decontrol held top spot for many years.... also Gazzer u should take a leaf outta GG Allin's book and take laxatives b4 ur next show.

Thats right and it was once the in thing to wear amongst the Bromley contingent. I remeber reading something about it in Johhny Rottens biography which is brilliant by the way. I think Bowie also got into hot water wearing one in the 70's or was that Bryan Ferry?

Roxy Music had the best sexiest album covers....as a young teenager I liked them, although obviously not enough to become a RM fan.

ok now as mature 46 year old I do realise the wan on the right looks pretty much as my uncle Albert but back then in the late 70s, but we didn't know what a tranny was... so Uncle Albert slipped the net.

I'm not ripping the piss either..JANER..I LOVE YOU AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR

Discharge arte deadly..Imma listen to them now...

You know who I cant stand though.......whats their names..fuckin crusty Bristol band......emmm..HA. got it.... DISORDER

WHITEST BAND EVER

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have time for Disorder....not saying that I'd let them sleep with my Mother but in these Glasnevin cemetary extension days how the fuck would they find her?
She died during teh Euro championships in 2004, how considerate can you get?
Anyways I found her for teh 1st time in 2005, I attempted a 2nd find in 2009 and gave up after 32 mins.
If I can get the sponsership in spring 2011 I shall go for it again.....yes mummy dearest...call me Bette Davies.

God I looked incredible there, I was 41 an damned sexy.....these days being 46 I'm not quite the Oliver Reed as I was back then. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back